Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Lambert is not Paul Daniels

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/lambert_i_can_t_pluck_money_out_of_thin_air_1_704172I''m sorry, Lambert, but this isn''t that difficult to do.  Paul Daniels spent much of the early 1980s on the BBC where every week he''d pull a string of handkerchiefs out of an old lady''s ear, and then find a magical bundle of tenners in a top hat.  If Paul Daniels can do it and you can''t, maybe we should look at bringing him into the club as financial advisor.  He''s been knocked out of Strictly Come Dancing now so would probably be available, and the lovely Debbie McGee could fluff the players up at half time.McNally - get on the phone now before Delia and Lambert make this club a laughing stock.

[quote user="Crofts Number 1 Fan"]This isn''t funny. [8-)][/quote]

Not only is it not funny it''s pointless as well. What is it supposed to be about?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/lambert_i_can_t_pluck_money_out_of_thin_air_1_704172I''m sorry, Lambert, but this isn''t that difficult to do.  Paul Daniels spent much of the early 1980s on the BBC where every week he''d pull a string of handkerchiefs out of an old lady''s ear, and then find a magical bundle of tenners in a top hat.  If Paul Daniels can do it and you can''t, maybe we should look at bringing him into the club as financial advisor.  He''s been knocked out of Strictly Come Dancing now so would probably be available, and the lovely Debbie McGee could fluff the players up at half time.McNally - get on the phone now before Delia and Lambert make this club a laughing stock.

[/quote]What are you high? Sad effort.

Speaking personally, I could not turn five fishes and two loaves of bread into enough food to feed five thousand.  Please don''t judge Paul Lambert as if he is anything other than a very good Scottish football manager.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/lambert_i_can_t_pluck_money_out_of_thin_air_1_704172

I''m sorry, Lambert, but this isn''t that difficult to do.  Paul Daniels spent much of the early 1980s on the BBC where every week he''d pull a string of handkerchiefs out of an old lady''s ear, and then find a magical bundle of tenners in a top hat.  If Paul Daniels can do it and you can''t, maybe we should look at bringing him into the club as financial advisor.  He''s been knocked out of Strictly Come Dancing now so would probably be available, and the lovely Debbie McGee could fluff the players up at half time.

McNally - get on the phone now before Delia and Lambert make this club a laughing stock.

[/quote]

I loved it!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/lambert_i_can_t_pluck_money_out_of_thin_air_1_704172

I''m sorry, Lambert, but this isn''t that difficult to do.  Paul Daniels spent much of the early 1980s on the BBC where every week he''d pull a string of handkerchiefs out of an old lady''s ear, and then find a magical bundle of tenners in a top hat.  If Paul Daniels can do it and you can''t, maybe we should look at bringing him into the club as financial advisor.  He''s been knocked out of Strictly Come Dancing now so would probably be available, and the lovely Debbie McGee could fluff the players up at half time.

McNally - get on the phone now before Delia and Lambert make this club a laughing stock.

[/quote]

When the seagull follows the trawler it is because it hopes sardines will be thrown

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]

[/quote]

When the seagull follows the trawler it is because it hopes sardines will be thrown

[/quote]

Where is Eric Cantona when you need him?

Wow, tough crowd.  And, to be fair, a pretty crap thread.  [:$]It was the Archant headline that irritated me.  "Lambert- I can''t pull money out of thin air."  Like, no f*cking sh*t.  I expect we''ll end up with "Ruddy - I can''t walk on water," "Hoolahan - I can''t cure lepers by touching them" and "Holt - I don''t go to the gym much."

[quote user="Ed Miliband"]

Speaking personally, I could not turn five fishes and two loaves of bread into enough food to feed five thousand.  Please don''t judge Paul Lambert as if he is anything other than a very good Scottish football manager.

[/quote]

Don''t do yourself down, Ed.  You did turn nineteen turnips into a shadow cabinet.

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Where is Eric Cantona when you need him?

[/quote]

Eric now dresses and performs as Tommy Cooper - and is on the retirement home circuit, entertaining the elderly.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Ed Miliband"]

[/quote]

Don''t do yourself down, Ed.  You did turn nineteen turnips into a shadow cabinet.

[/quote]

[:D][img]http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]

[/quote]

[/quote]High quality......10/10  [*]

[/quote]

[/quote]Lol Much better Chops, brilliant.

We all know money is very tight and NCFC has large debts, but we now have a good manager and MD.

Lets hope niether of them leave because of lack on money for transfers!!!