Sign in to follow this  

BOOING

Never mind.....Those players who are upset with the nasty booing.....Can always wipe away their sobbed tears - and then blow their cute button little noses.... using a spare £50 note....as a temporary tissue....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Never mind.....Those players who are upset with the nasty booing.....Can always wipe away their sobbed tears - and then blow their cute button little noses.... using a spare £50 note....as a temporary tissue....

[/quote]Isn''t this "everyone''s richer than me waahhhh wahhhh wahhhhh" crying getting a bit boring? Newsflash. Footballers are ridiculously well paid. And legend has it that Rodney Marsh, George Best and many other footballers from a bygone era were FAR better paid than the average Joe, swanning around with nice suits, flash cars & fancy birds.Nobody is saying that the players will go home and cry about it, and I couldn''t really care less about that. Booing a team 4th in the league off the pitch after one of the first home losses in a year smacks of dullards not knowing what they''re talking about. It won''t exactly help the board and the management listen to the fans when something is ACTUALLY wrong, will it?And Cluck, I''ve got a giant shoe-horn if you''re struggling to wedge any more anti-Delia comments into threads that don''t concern her.

[quote user="Mook"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]Isn''t this "everyone''s richer than me waahhhh wahhhh wahhhhh" crying getting a bit boring? Newsflash. Footballers are ridiculously well paid. And legend has it that Rodney Marsh, George Best and many other footballers from a bygone era were FAR better paid than the average Joe, swanning around with nice suits, flash cars & fancy birds.Nobody is saying that the players will go home and cry about it, and I couldn''t really care less about that. Booing a team 4th in the league off the pitch after one of the first home losses in a year smacks of dullards not knowing what they''re talking about. It won''t exactly help the board and the management listen to the fans when something is ACTUALLY wrong, will it?And Cluck, I''ve got a giant shoe-horn if you''re struggling to wedge any more anti-Delia comments into threads that don''t concern her.[/quote]I don''t need any help Monk.... it''s all self-evident if you care to look.That''s the problem.... her tacky stardust is still blinding too many of you from the truth.

[quote user="Mook"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Isn''t this "everyone''s richer than me waahhhh wahhhh wahhhhh" crying getting a bit boring? Newsflash. Footballers are ridiculously well paid. And legend has it that Rodney Marsh, George Best and many other footballers from a bygone era were FAR better paid than the average Joe, swanning around with nice suits, flash cars & fancy birds.

Nobody is saying that the players will go home and cry about it, and I couldn''t really care less about that. Booing a team 4th in the league off the pitch after one of the first home losses in a year smacks of dullards not knowing what they''re talking about. It won''t exactly help the board and the management listen to the fans when something is ACTUALLY wrong, will it?

And Cluck, I''ve got a giant shoe-horn if you''re struggling to wedge any more anti-Delia comments into threads that don''t concern her.
[/quote]

Footballers are ridiculously well paid? No $hit!

Fortunately, not quite everyone is richer than me......I can afford a season-ticket.

And therefore, I can go to Carra and ''boo'' and ''boo'' to my heart''s content....And sometimes, I''ll ''boo'' till I''m ''boo'' in the face.....

.....Because that''s what a dullard does....and I do it ever so often and ever so well.

You''ve certainly got me sussed.....Well done Morse....Er, Monk....Mork?