Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Never thought i'd say it but...............

COME ON LEEDS!!!!!!!!!

We need them to get a result against Cardiff tonight to keep it tight at the top![Y]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Sorry but I cannot and will not be cheering on dirty Leeds, it would be like cheering on the scum, id feel dirty and tarnished lol[/quote]

My sentiments exactly.

Yes,as a win for the northern monkeys would send our impovershed neighbours down to 15th - not something anyone here would want I''m sure.

My view on these matters is that a draw is always the best as you can never to too certain who will be there or thee abouts come May - so points dropped by both is better than points dropped by one

ps and odd addition to that is were we to have squeaked a last goal in against Palace then saw Boro take a point from their late chance most would be fairly happy - yet as things turned out, points wise, we are better off with a win and a defeat.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Sorry but I cannot and will not be cheering on dirty Leeds, it would be like cheering on the scum, id feel dirty and tarnished lol[/quote]

I know how you feel WAY but needs must tonight so grit your teeth, cheer them on and sing Cmon You Leeds, then wash your mouth out with soap and water and pray for forgiveness, thats what I''m going to do [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]

I know how you feel WAY but needs must tonight so grit your teeth, cheer them on and sing Cmon You Leeds, then wash your mouth out with soap and water and pray for forgiveness, thats what I''m going to do [:D]

[/quote]

Sorry can''t do it lol it''s traiterous, i''d feel used, dirty and eeewwww.  I will never, ever, ever cheer on dirty, scummy Leeds

Yeah I think its QPR we have to chase not Cardiff, they will be far and away the winners of this division come what May, whereas QPR always have a ''bad'' spell in them

You are prob right, they have alot of flair and goals in their team, QPR are more solid at the back but lack the spark to win the league.

Heres hoping for a surprise win on Sat!!