Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Attn: Canary Diaspora West Subj: Leeds vs Cardiff

It''s on Fox Soccer Plus today live in the Americas.

I think from our point of view I''d like to see Bellars play well in a draw. That will mean both sides dropping 2 points.

He, he...

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

It''s on Fox Soccer Plus today live in the Americas.

I think from our point of view I''d like to see Bellars play well in a draw. That will mean both sides dropping 2 points.

He, he...

OTBC

[/quote]

And from a purely selfish POV id like to see Bellers sent off, and at least 2 Leeds scum players sent off

A draw would be a good result, but failing that, this is one game I don''t mind Leeds winning, and without being too nasty I hope the game takes its toll on a certain player''s fitness.  [:D]

I hope that Bothroyd does not tackle like that against us. No doubt that was a red as his foot was half way up the opponent''s shin, but no booking at all !!!!!! [:@]

Stunned I was, what have you got to do...take a players head clean off.......still rooting for a draw tonight Paulie.

[quote user="paul moy"]Oh Dear, what a horrendous mistake by Schmeichel.[/quote]Bruce was definitely the one at fault here, he should have cleared that ball before it even bounced.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="paul moy"]Oh Dear, what a horrendous mistake by Schmeichel.[/quote]

Bruce was definitely the one at fault here, he should have cleared that ball before it even bounced.
[/quote]

Correct, big mistake by Alex Bruce. As you point out, he should never have let the ball bounce.

But then Alex Bruce isn''t very good anyway.

[quote user="GJP"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="paul moy"]Oh Dear, what a horrendous mistake by Schmeichel.[/quote]

Bruce was definitely the one at fault here, he should have cleared that ball before it even bounced.
[/quote]

Correct, big mistake by Alex Bruce. As you point out, he should never have let the ball bounce.

[/quote]

We''ll have to agree to disagree because in my view Schmeichel should have caught that ball but dropped it. He and Bruce though were both indecisive, and yes, Bruce could have headed it away before it got to Schmeichel, but perhaps he called for it. We''ll never know.  

0-2... Surely Schmeichel should have saved that. I''ll be very surprised if Leeds come back, but fingers crossed.

[quote user="CityLegends04"]We really have our work come out come Saturday because Cardiff are looking the real deal.[/quote]*Work Cut out sorry

[quote user="CityLegends04"]We really have our work come out come Saturday because Cardiff are looking the real deal.
[/quote]

We''ll be up for it just as we were at QPR. Leeds tonight have been rubbish and we will not be.

We seemed to up our game against QPR, I think we will do the same against Cardiff.  We should fear no one in this league, as playing and drawing against the top team QPR proved, we can hold our own

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="CityLegends04"]We really have our work come out come Saturday because Cardiff are looking the real deal.[/quote]

We''ll be up for it just as we were at QPR. Leeds tonight have been rubbish and we will not be.

[/quote]It''ll be a much tougher game Sat than it was at Qpr but yes I see no reason to fear them or any team, certainly away from home which is where we seem to perform better thus far this season.

[quote user="paul moy"]I hope that Bothroyd does not tackle like that against us. No doubt that was a red as his foot was half way up the opponent''s shin, but no booking at all !!!!!! [:@][/quote]

He has! Remember him stamping on Matt Jonson when he played for Blackburn? Dirty player, should get a few boo''s on Saturday I hope.

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We''ll have to agree to disagree because in my view Schmeichel should have caught that ball but dropped it. He and Bruce though were both indecisive, and yes, Bruce could have headed it away before it got to Schmeichel, but perhaps he called for it. We''ll never know.  

[/quote]

Bruce should have dealt with that ball all day long. It was his ball to deal with. You should never let anything bounce like that, it''s one of the most basic rules of defending. He did let it bounce and they got punished. you could tell his dad was not impressed.

[quote user="shefcanary"]4 - 0 Grayson sacked?
[/quote]

Should be. It needs freshening up, he''s made too many changes and he can''t get the defence right (not to mention other areas).

[quote user="shefcanary"]4 - 0 Grayson sacked?
[/quote]

Well, he certainly looked as if he was talking to himself way before the end!

OTBC

[quote user="paul moy"]I hope that Bothroyd does not tackle like that against us. No doubt that was a red as his foot was half way up the opponent''s shin, but no booking at all !!!!!! [:@][/quote]

Didn''t Bothroyd get sent off against us in our Premiership season?

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

Didn''t Bothroyd get sent off against us in our Premiership season?

[/quote]

Yes, he suddenly decided to kick Johnnson in the shin by the corner flag.

Petulant chap.

Now if we can get his goat as well as Bellars then.....

OTBC

OTBC