Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

Ncisa (for the last time!)

[quote user="T"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="T"]

As someone who has on occasion criticised the NCISA, it does seem that they are seeking to address the issues that I have previously made so good luck to Butler, Beuseant et al as far as I''m concerned, although this message board may become a duller place as a result.

[/quote]Classic over reaction.....There is no reason on earth why all of the NCISA guys shouldn''t continue to post on here as individuals. If they do indeed disappear it smacks of the spoilt little kid who takes his ball home when things don''t go his way..... or that they posted on here in their capacity of NCISA overlord.An adult reaction is expected from those who claim to be representative of the ''ordinary'' fan.

[/quote]

I have to agree with Cluck, why shouldn''t they post on here as individuals about their football team, at the end of the day they are all passionate fans like the rest of us.

[/quote]

The problem is that no how many times an individual says it is their own personal view it inevitably reflects on the organisation as the organisation is merely the sum of its members. The no doubt genuine and well intended comments by committee members often showed an embarrassing ignorance particularly of finance and business matter which made the organisation look ridiculous. It is no different from politics where politicians have to accept their coments reflect on the party. Like Labour with its rejection of the passionate loony left or the Tories with their rejection of passionate right wing zealots or at least keeping it under control is good to see that the NCISA has finally realised that a change of regime was necessary, that it was stuck in the past and that it will only be accepted and respected and have any influence if it takes a more sensible and rationale line.

[/quote]The folks from the NCISA have been posting on here for yonks.... as individuals. Only in recent months has a cabal emerged where opinions have become polarised and those with a different view ''rounded on''. It''s been grubby and clearly shown how such ''groups'' operate.This is the problem when ''groups'' take the moral high ground and begin to preach to others. I''ve had plenty of banter and spats with the NCISA members on here over time and enjoy their input.... but I support the club in my own way and that is how it should be for everyone. The minute supporters get into bed with those who wish to manipulate them the point is lost.If the NCISA had been worth anything they should have played a role in protests against what Smith and her cronies have done to the club.... but all criticism was jumped on and any dissent ridiculed. Fans are fans.... not lackies of the club''s shareholders.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

We need a strong and effective supporters organisation to complement the recent changes at the club.  Perhaps there should be a requirement for each age cohort and geographical region to be represented on the Committee?

[/quote]

I could not agree more with this statement.  We also need a strong and effective opposition to complement our political system, and I will deliver this with my colleagues, all of whom were elected by the party without my say-so and whom I will now force into the cabinet jobs I think they will be least likely to cock up.  You sound like my kind of straight talking, democratic fellow.  How do you fancy the Foreign Office?

[quote user="Ed Miliband"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

We need a strong and effective supporters organisation to complement the recent changes at the club.  Perhaps there should be a requirement for each age cohort and geographical region to be represented on the Committee?

[/quote]

I could not agree more with this statement.  We also need a strong and effective opposition to complement our political system, and I will deliver this with my colleagues, all of whom were elected by the party without my say-so and whom I will now force into the cabinet jobs I think they will be least likely to cock up.  You sound like my kind of straight talking, democratic fellow.  How do you fancy the Foreign Office?

[/quote]

I suspect Bly has already had his fill of FO.

[quote user="Ed Miliband"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Actually, I''m a confirmed Coalition man and a fan of Cameron and Cleggy.

And in any event if we had to put up with you lot again I''d prefer your brother to you.

But Red Ed hold on a minute here....... My wife just nudged me and said that that Foreign Office job pays well, lots of first class air travel and 5 star hotels........juicy pension.....

So shhh....., maybe we could make a deal.......

[;)]

OTBC 

[quote user="Beauseant"]

This is just to let everyone know about another change with regards to how NCISA conducts itself, and I apologise for using the Pink’un forum to announce itHowever,I wanted to get the message across to as many people as possible.

I have now joined the NCISA committee and it has been agreed that I will be dealing with queries, criticisms and suggestions on the group’s behalf. Consequently, any comments made by other committee members on here will, in future, be their own personal opinions, not those of NCISA itself.

I joined the committee because I want to see a modern businesslike organisation which engages with current and prospective members on all levels, and doesn’t overreact to perceived criticism or get drawn into petty squabbles. Only one member of the committee remains from the Robert Chase era, Roy Blower, who is nonvoting life president, and this is a time for a new start, because, frankly, there is a real danger of the Association becoming irrelevant unless it can offer its members more than simply a conduit for discontent.

I have followed the various threads regarding NCISA over the last few months and often winced at how they have developed from the NCISA side. I am keen to open a dialogue with those who have criticised us, because I believe that their views are very important as we try to restructure the Association. I will do this on a one to one basis and would encourage anyone who has questions, criticisms or any other comments to contact me at contact@ncisa.co.uk and promise that I will respond to every contact, friendly or not! What I am not going to enter into is a debate on this forum, as I do not believe that that would be an appropriate use of the facility.

I look forward to hearing from you.

[/quote]

Haven''t been on here for a while so nearly missed this pearl from Beausty. Ah, beausty, beaustful Beausant at his best, at the zenith, the chest bursting peak of his pomposity. Nice one beaustful. Keep up the good work. This MB seems to have plummeted in popularity and I had to scroll back far to uncover this Beausty gem of pompous, condescending, self-congratulatory pontification. Made it all worthwhile. What a good hoot I had reading it !

[quote user="Bogbrush63"][quote user="Beauseant"]

This is just to let everyone know about another change with regards to how NCISA conducts itself, and I apologise for using the Pink’un forum to announce itHowever,I wanted to get the message across to as many people as possible.

I have now joined the NCISA committee and it has been agreed that I will be dealing with queries, criticisms and suggestions on the group’s behalf. Consequently, any comments made by other committee members on here will, in future, be their own personal opinions, not those of NCISA itself.

I joined the committee because I want to see a modern businesslike organisation which engages with current and prospective members on all levels, and doesn’t overreact to perceived criticism or get drawn into petty squabbles. Only one member of the committee remains from the Robert Chase era, Roy Blower, who is nonvoting life president, and this is a time for a new start, because, frankly, there is a real danger of the Association becoming irrelevant unless it can offer its members more than simply a conduit for discontent.

I have followed the various threads regarding NCISA over the last few months and often winced at how they have developed from the NCISA side. I am keen to open a dialogue with those who have criticised us, because I believe that their views are very important as we try to restructure the Association. I will do this on a one to one basis and would encourage anyone who has questions, criticisms or any other comments to contact me at contact@ncisa.co.uk and promise that I will respond to every contact, friendly or not! What I am not going to enter into is a debate on this forum, as I do not believe that that would be an appropriate use of the facility.

[/quote] Haven''t been on here for a while so nearly missed this pearl from Beausty. Ah, beausty, beaustful Beausant at his best, at the zenith, the chest bursting peak of his pomposity. Nice one beaustful. Keep up the good work. This MB seems to have plummeted in popularity and I had to scroll back far to uncover this Beausty gem of pompous, condescending, self-congratulatory pontification. Made it all worthwhile. What a good hoot I had reading it ![/quote]

Oh goodo,another member of the NCISA Bashing Popular Peoples Party.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Bogbrush63"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote] Haven''t been on here for a while so nearly missed this pearl from Beausty. Ah, beausty, beaustful Beausant at his best, at the zenith, the chest bursting peak of his pomposity. Nice one beaustful. Keep up the good work. This MB seems to have plummeted in popularity and I had to scroll back far to uncover this Beausty gem of pompous, condescending, self-congratulatory pontification. Made it all worthwhile. What a good hoot I had reading it ![/quote]

[/quote]

Well, you lot contain the unrepentant rump that bashed Robert Chase out of Carrow Road and gave us the next 14 years.

So I don''t suppose we''ll stop bashing you for a good while yet.

But still. One love

[C]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Bogbrush63"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Well, you lot contain the unrepentant rump that bashed Robert Chase out of Carrow Road and gave us the next 14 years.

So I don''t suppose we''ll stop bashing you for a good while yet.

But still. One love

[C]

OTBC

[/quote]

Who exactly is the unrepentant rump because not one single member of the Committee is from the Chase days?

So unless your come up with facts to back up your outdated theory i don''t suppose i''ll stop bashing you for a good while yet Bly.

Do keep up there''s a good chap.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Who exactly is the unrepentant rump[/quote]It''s just another name for the inner circle......

Which is just another name for the silent majority.....

Which is just another name for the world and his wife.....

Which is just another name for......

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Who exactly is the unrepentant rump[/quote]It''s just another name for the inner circle......

[/quote]

While you are here Lapp and are handing out definitions what exactly is a cock that Bly was on about on the Forum thread?

Is it a bird,is it a male love stick or is it just another name for Bly?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]While you are here Lapp and are handing out definitions what exactly is a cock that Bly was on about on the Forum thread?

[/quote]No telling with poor old Bly these days, he get''s very confused. The other day he started a thread about diapers, he must have thought he was e-mailing his doctor for a prescription! [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]While you are here Lapp and are handing out definitions what exactly is a cock that Bly was on about on the Forum thread?

[/quote]No telling with poor old Bly these days, he get''s very confused. The other day he started a thread about diapers, he must have thought he was e-mailing his doctor for a prescription! [;)]

[/quote]

Dear oh dear, that wouldn''t even have qualified for the chairmans Friday Joke Thread.

Must try harder.

OTBC