Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

BBC Look East... Grrrrrrrrr!!!

Look East finally show some appreciation ahead of Sh*tswich for our lofty position, but then show a fan getting our managers name wrong and a fan calling our city a town.

Some one in Look East does not like NCFC, any excuse to have a little dig!

CO*CKS!

They chose to show it though. And the way they made out our attendance was finally rising now we''re doing well. We''ve been selling out for 6 years...

[quote user="CT"]Hardly LE''s fault that the fan got it wrong...
[/quote]

They showed two fans, i''m not buying the fact they just interviewed 2 fans!! and those two fans were factually incorrect?

lol I had to chuckle to myself, maybe those ''fans'' aren''t really ''fans'' but merely along for the ride as it looks as though we might be doing well.  I mean who would call our fine City a Town?  And who wouldn''t know our managers name[:|]

I think that Look East and Anglia Tonight are both afraid to mention Norwich first because with both programmes being based in Norwich, they are scared of being acused of showing bias.

[quote user="Armchair Follower"]I think that Look East and Anglia Tonight are both afraid to mention Norwich first because with both programmes being based in Norwich, they are scared of being acused of showing bias.[/quote]]I think that Look East and Anglia Tonight are both afraid to mention

Norwich first because both programmes are crap.

Are they doing that programme they did on a monday night last season with Matt Holland again, I can''t remember the name of it.

Apart from the odd cringe moment it was ok.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Are they doing that programme they did on a monday night last season with Matt Holland again, I can''t remember the name of it. Apart from the odd cringe moment it was ok.[/quote]

I think it was  Late Kick off ! ( which as Holland was presenting would be more amptly named "Mate  Feck off" )

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Returning for the new season in January apparently...[/quote]

Cheers Pete, got used to it last season and then it wasn''t there.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Returning for the new season in January apparently...
[/quote]

Shouldn''t that be, returning in January for what''s remaining of the new season?

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"]I think it was  Late Kick off ! ( which as Holland was presenting would be more amptly named "Mate  Feck off" )[/quote]Now that I would like to watch [:D]

[quote user="DOGGER"]What did the ''fan'' call Lambert then?[/quote]

I think he said a muffled ''Neil Adams''???

He was corrected, or corrected himself and then there was laughter... it was embarrassing [:$]

''Late Kick Off''... sh*t! Holland even sh*tter!!!'' Get Dion of Iwan to host it please.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Armchair Follower"]I think that Look East and Anglia Tonight are both afraid to mention Norwich first because with both programmes being based in Norwich, they are scared of being acused of showing bias.[/quote]

]I think that Look East and Anglia Tonight are both afraid to mention Norwich first because both programmes are crap.
[/quote]

Absolutely. They are so bad that I never watch either programme. I can catch up with local news, gossip etc in the local press.

Perhaps LE brought in two Ippo fans and disguised them as Norwich fans, would explain the "town" reference. On that note the next time the away fans sing the "Small Town in Ipswich chant", I think the Barclay should correct them and sing back "It''s Small City in Ipswich"......

Look East has been "look ispwich" for years now im afraid... its all that Sports reporters fault! the onne with the big head.. seen him in the city with his lad and they both had Ipswich scarves on... isn''t Stuart White an ipswich fan too?Ipswich could be bottom of the conference and we could be in the final of the champions league and we''d get a 15 second mention after their 5 minute segment!