Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Alec (excited canary I believe) says he wants Arsenal as his pick please Nutty. He is in Diss or something, and his internet isn''t great. cheerrrrrrrrrrs

Thanks Brendo! That is indeed true! Just got to a restaurant in Hunstanton and it has good free wi-fi :)

Arsenal to win vs WHU

Thanks again Brendo and NN (Y)

Good picks-good luck!

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Thanks Brendo! That is indeed true! Just got to a restaurant in Hunstanton and it has good free wi-fi :)

Arsenal to win vs WHU

Thanks again Brendo and NN (Y)

Good picks-good luck![/quote]No worries pal. I only intruded and did it myself cause it was near kick off and I didn''t know if Sammy would see it. I wouldn''t normally just be nosey like that. [:P]

Great start[:D]

Well done Statto and Hissing Sid[Y]

Thanks for passing on Alec''s tip Brendo.. it''s logged with the others[Y]

Arsenal leave it late to make it 4 from 4.Hajduk 1-0 up at half time. Well done for avoiding Rangers, im sure that would have tripped up many bets this weeks.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Well done for avoiding Rangers, im sure that would have tripped up many bets this weeks.
[/quote]

[:$]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Well done for avoiding Rangers, im sure that would have tripped up many bets this weeks.[/quote]

[:$]

[/quote]I''ve been burnt too many times by Scottish football, I never ever bet on it!

1-1 after 70 minutes. Another late goal needed! Although after Norwich losing, Ipswich/Leeds winning, and my fantasy team having an absolute shocker, im not expecting any joy.

Woohoo I finally get a pick right this season [:)]Good going so far Statto, fingers crossed the other results go for us!

Whoop, whoop, callo, callay, oh frabjous day. 5 right so far - here''s looking forward to tomorrow!   Have a good night one and all

[quote user="Trent Canary"]my fantasy team having an absolute shocker,[/quote]Ikr!Hart - no clean sheetTerry - no clean sheetCole (C) - no clean sheet. [:@]Chamakh - nothingMy pick of Norwich losing came in. [:(]Still, well played so far Mr. Statto. [:)] [Y]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Nutty, have we ever had back to back wins?[/quote]I seem to remember Yankee winning two weeks in a row in the early days. Can''t remember how he got 2 weeks in a row, think Arrdee just wanted him to do it again in all the excitement of winning. However many Pups have picked since then, so maybe my memory is playing tricks on me! I''m sure Nutty will be back after the Bingo to tell you the proper story!

Not only did Rangers do for me on here but they blew my own line as well[:@]Well done Statto for avoiding the banana skin I threw in your direction and good luck for the Sunday game.[Y]

[quote user="leedscanary"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Nutty, have we ever had back to back wins?

[/quote]

I seem to remember Yankee winning two weeks in a row in the early days. Can''t remember how he got 2 weeks in a row, think Arrdee just wanted him to do it again in all the excitement of winning. However many Pups have picked since then, so maybe my memory is playing tricks on me! I''m sure Nutty will be back after the Bingo to tell you the proper story!
[/quote]

Last season Wazzy and Fonejack got us two on the bounce[Y]

But Yankee was the first. His two wins on the trot were also our first two wins. Arrdee would have let Yankee go on and on and on.. we were all so proud. So while we wait for Sundays game in Holland follow these links and  take a trip down memory lane Kev. You''ll wipe away a tear for sure. : -

Now you NCISA guys just remember that I''m one of the sweetest blue wrapped sweetmeats in the Quality Street tin by far!!

And to this day I don''t know what we8 was smoking[;)]

Some good threads there, think I joined not long after that. Was in the days when I thought the thread entitled ''Free bet this weekend'' was an advert for a bookie! Amazing to see how its grown.