Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings all.

I''m off to one of my favourite picking leagues today, and the lovely Estonia. The top 2 are playing the bottom two so either will do but I''m going to opt for second place Levadia Tallin to beat bottom of the table Lootus Kohtla-Jarve by a handsome margin.

Trent old chap, if you''re after a definite 6 to add some dosh to the kitty you mat want to have a look at Flora (top) away to Kurassaare (2nd bottom) too, but as I''m only allowed one pick of course, mine is LEVADIA, Home WIN !

Good luck one and all!

Ah, Silly arse. Getting blind in my old age, I''ve just spotted Meth has gone for Flora. Nice one Meth!

Chelsea vs Wolves - Home win please.

Good luck Trent and all fellow PuP''s

48 pups have selected, come on everyone lets surprise Nutty and break through the 70 barrier [:)]

Morning all. Holland for me this week and I''ll go with....

AZ v Willem II....Home win.

The very best of luck to Trent and all my fellow pups.[Y]

[quote user="Scooby"]Greetings all.

I''m off to one of my favourite picking leagues today, and the lovely Estonia. The top 2 are playing the bottom two so either will do but I''m going to opt for second place Levadia Tallin to beat bottom of the table Lootus Kohtla-Jarve by a handsome margin.

Trent old chap, if you''re after a definite 6 to add some dosh to the kitty you mat want to have a look at Flora (top) away to Kurassaare (2nd bottom) too, but as I''m only allowed one pick of course, mine is LEVADIA, Home WIN !

Good luck one and all![/quote]

Good pick Scooby, was torn between the two games myself.

Good Luck Trent, and PUPs and GUPs new and old.

Could we have history in the making this week? Not only with 70+ Pups selecting, there is the Two Ronnies favourite football match up this week -

East Fife v Forfar, and that famous score line has never been acheived - East fife 5, Forfar 4!

But to be honest, I  can''t see it happening this week so my nap is to be

Leeds Utd v CARDIFF - Away win on Monday night!

Leedscanary

I know it''s my first season picking but it''s the websites listed on the PUPs page of the NCISA (am I allowed to mention them? lol) site that has enabled me to be adventurous otherwise I''d have stuck with the English and Scottish leagues; as mentioned by Butler earlier. Not that I''m having much luck mind, but that''s the way things are going for me at the moment.

To Belgium this weekend for my nap and on sunday night I hope that Anderlecht will win at home againt Westerlo.

Good luck to all!

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]Sorry i''ve been missing the last few weeks, new job and still no bloody internet, anyways

Chelsea home win for me

Good luck![/quote]Does that explain why I''ve not received what you promised DDD? [;)]Hope the new job''s going well. I want one too!

Evening all. Just about to drive home to Norwich for the evening, so best post these now. Counted 33 seperate matches, some absolute gems in there, thanks to everyone for giving such a varied set of games to choose from. Theres some great value picks from the footbal leagues, some european powerhouses, and a couple from the FA/Scottish FA cup. Given the results so far this season ive just gone for the six that I think will do the business - potential payout will probably be a bit low, bur frankly I dont trust any team or league at the moment! The likes of Porto, Flora Tallinn, Barca, Lokomotiv Sofia and Luton were strongly considered, but ive settled on the following six.Chelsea  v Wolves - The obvious choice. With Drogba back in the lineup I cant see Chelsea letting us down.Real Madrid v Racing Santander - Madrid are firing on all cylinders with ten goals in three home games, so this should be comfortable. Was concerned about their champions league match in midweek, but as it was at home ill ignore it.Helsingborgs v Atvidaberg - Helsingborgs superb home record, coupled with their close title fight should see them through. I had expected the odds to be shorter, so not sure if im missing something, but this one has good value for what appears to be a cert.Levadia Tallinn v Lootus - A cracking spot. Levadia are fighting for the title, with a 23/8/2 record. Lootus are bottom having lost their last six games (Infact the league leaders stuffed them 8-0 away from home not long ago.) Should be a cert.Stranraer v St Cuthbert Wanderers - Dont usually trust Scotland, but when it comes to the cup you can often get some mismatches. Stranraer are top of the Scottish third division, St Cuthbert are a long way down the leagues.Asker v Stord (My Pick) - They did the business a few weeks back. Newly crowned champions Asker go into the final game of the season at home to long since relegated Stord. NN - Tough to find odds for this once, best price of 3/20 was what I found.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Evening all. Just about to drive home to Norwich for the evening, so best post these now. [/quote]That is a really well thought out set of picks, well played.   Only bad luck can cheat us this week. [:)]

i would very much like to select a chelsea win this week,hope the chaps from chelsea will do the job for me, good luck all

Really sorry it''s late, as you''ve already made yor picks i''ll go for the easy option, Chelsea to win, good luck

63 pups have selected so far this week, cmon lets be aving you [:D] we need 7 more to make Nutty happy [:D]

Welcome to these pages Heresyourfathersgun, every extra selection is a help to the PUP making the final selections so please keep coming back.

And thank you Angel for drumming up support today, I''ve been busy all day so I really appreciate your efforts. Will we make 70 this week? I''d love it to happen as a reward for your efforts but if not I know we will soon.

Now Trent, thank you for these really well thought out set of selections. It''s obvious to everyone how much thought has gone into your final six. As Mister said surely only the cruelest luck can stop us recording another win and me being able to add your name to Ray''s line of fame. I hope you had a safe drive this evening. Are you going to the game tomorrow?

I''ll get these to Billy in the morning and post the odds on here.

Yes a safe trip, aside from the odd M25 holdup. Unfortunetly Im not going to the game, back to Reading this afternoon so very much a flying visit for a friends birthday. Hope we reach the 70 mark - thanks CA for drumming up support, was worried the website changes might bring down the numbers but looks as though we could set the record.By the way NN, the big bookies now have the pick of Asker v Stord listed with a best price of 1/5. Last night it was only on some small online-only sites hence my concern