Sign in to follow this  
jed exodous

Leeds tickets...

So on general sale on Monday, anybody have any idea roughly how many will be available?  Hoping to get hold of 3 or 4 if possible (and also a few goals for us if last night is anything to go by [:)].

Thanks

Good luck Jed.In a fit of boredom, I have just counted the remaining tickets on the online ticket store. There are only 132 tickets available (not including about 50 impaired view tickets). All of these are single seats, and I wouldn''t think they would get beyond the weekend to go on general sale (they didn''t last year) - supermembership is the way to go in the future!

[quote user="leedscanary"]Good luck Jed.
In a fit of boredom, I have just counted the remaining tickets on the online ticket store. There are only 132 tickets available (not including about 50 impaired view tickets). All of these are single seats, and I wouldn''t think they would get beyond the weekend to go on general sale (they didn''t last year) - supermembership is the way to go in the future!
[/quote]

And £40 each lol

[quote user="pete_norw"]

In a fit of boredom, I have just counted the remaining tickets on the online ticket store. There are only 132 tickets available (not including about 50 impaired view tickets). All of these are single seats, and I wouldn''t think they would get beyond the weekend to go on general sale (they didn''t last year) - supermembership is the way to go in the future!
[/quote]

And £40 each lol

[/quote]

£40 ? Help me with this one somebody please.Where are these £40 tickets?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

And £40 each lol

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don''t know John, mine (Jarrow Block M) was £34.50 including the booking fee, and landed on my doormat (no extra post charge) 2 days later.  

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

And £40 each lol

[/quote]

[/quote]

John - The £40 tickets apparently include an overtime charge for your ex-workmates! [:)]

'' De Mieux en Mieux Partout''

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

And £40 each lol

[/quote]

[/quote]

John - The £40 tickets apparently include an overtime charge for your ex-workmates! [:)]

[/quote]

Oh i see but surely if that is the case it should read £140 not £40[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

And £40 each lol

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh i see but surely if that is the case it should read £140 not £40[;)]

[/quote]

Oops,I was only having a laugh. 

[quote user="leedscanary"]

Don''t know John, mine (Jarrow Block M) was £34.50 including the booking fee, and landed on my doormat (no extra post charge) 2 days later.  

[/quote]

That sounds a lot of money when you see it in black and white and compare it to the less than the £20 us season ticket holders pay for a game.

Still dont think that any championship game should cost more than £25, dread to think what match day tickets will cost next year?

£34.50 blimey, I hope for your sake it is a good game! That''s about 1/5 of the cost of my season ticket!