Sign in to follow this  
Chunky Norwich

Surman

Does anyone know when he''s back? His injury was initially to keep him out for a couple of months but this was at least six weeks ago wasn''t it?

The odd blip aside, the squad''s playing well and brilliant to be in the top six but I definitely think we''re missing that added bit of quality Surman provides

I hope he is back soon, as I think he offers another dimension in midfield. Looks like he is a very intelligent player who is constantly looking for a ball to slot through the oppositions defence, he could work well with Jackson.

I think he should be back in the next few weeks, but its not a injury to rush back in by the sounds of it.

Any news on Whitbread, finding that case a little irritating now!!

There seem to be conflicting messages on this. PL joked a week or two ago that Surman has cycled 3,000 kilometres on the exercise bike, so it seems that he is doing strengthening work. Immediately after the injury PL was talking of 2 months, which is almost up now.

A poster here quoted someone in the know as syaing that Surman was targeting the Cardiff game.

Since then PL has contented himself with the words "fairly soon".

The manager has a habit of saying little and then springing something of a surprise. Let''s hope that we see Surman on the bench soon and playing a part in a game!

Would be great to see him on the bench for the Cardiff or Barnsley game.

Well not going to happen according to the Pinkun. It has mentioned several times recently that December is when Surman is likely to be back.

Would be nice to see him back for the Scum game which is another month away yet.