Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

We may need to innovate & find some cash, quick.

[quote user="Felixfan"]

BBB

Sorry I was too busy refuting the knockers and anti Delia brigade that I did not address your opening post.

Yes another share issue could be a short term answer. Perhaps another specific sponsor in the Waitrose mould with matched funding.

I suspect there is a little cash left in the pot for January, but a mega Christmas lottery could be an idea tickets £10 each - prize £10,000.

No other ideas at present.

[/quote]Which translates into celebrity arse licking.......

[quote user="Salopian"]

The plain fact is that our squad is too small and not generally good enough for promotion.

[/quote]

Whether our squad is good enough is a matter of opinion, but that it is too small is a myth being increasingly articulated by Lambert (for obvious reasons) as the January transfer window gets closer.

Cardiff''s squad consists of 27 players, of whom three are loaned out at the moment. So effectively a squad from which to choose.

Our squad numbers 32, of whom four are being loaned out. So 28 from which to choose. And it is not as if our squad is heavily populated with youth players. Only five (Francomb, Habergham, Steer, Ball and Dawkin) come into that category. We actually have a squad laden with first-team experience, either with us or with other clubs.

I am surprised that using the benefit of 20/20 hindsight to their advantage, that the club has not approached all those season ticket holders who took their rebate and asked them for it back.

I am sure that such a campaign would receive full support from all fans (particularly those that did not have a ticket) and that Michael Foulger would again match the investment.

This would have the effect of giving Lambert some much needed funds (all promised for team building) and could be looked on as a second payment/return that was withheld to stop the previous incumbent from wasting it.

Thus everyone can be happy and not be made to feel guilty any more.[:D]

[quote user="The Butler"]

I am surprised that using the benefit of 20/20 hindsight to their advantage, that the club has not approached all those season ticket holders who took their rebate and asked them for it back.

I am sure that such a campaign would receive full support from all fans (particularly those that did not have a ticket) and that Michael Foulger would again match the investment.

This would have the effect of giving Lambert some much needed funds (all promised for team building) and could be looked on as a second payment/return that was withheld to stop the previous incumbent from wasting it.

[/quote]

I guess that''s a fine example of flying a kite.

[:)]

OTBC

I am surprised that the club don''t charge fans who watch the games on Google. These fans could then save money by buying Google Season Tickets. Make the Season Tickets worthwhile so perhaps a Google ST could be £120 per season with a £7.50 charge for casual Google tickets. This would be another way exiled fans could contribute as well as the club lotteries and things like the Canary Challenge and Rays Funds For FONCY.

I guess that''s a fine example of flying two kites

[quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

Oh dear me Butler,your tongue in cheek post will now be seen as official NCISA policy by the usual suspects.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

Oh dear me Butler,your tongue in cheek post will now be seen as official NCISA policy by the usual suspects.

[/quote]I can see it now Tilly. Someone is sure to suggest that NCISA should hire St Andrews Hall with an invitation to ALL fans to hold a vote of confidence in the board and and to recommend those who took the rebate to give it back. They will probably say this proves that NCISA is a real supporters club at last! I just wonder which of the usual suspects it will be? [^o)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I can see it now Tilly. Someone is sure to suggest that NCISA should hire St Andrews Hall with an invitation to ALL fans to hold a vote of confidence in the board and and to recommend those who took the rebate to give it back. They will probably say this proves that NCISA is a real supporters club at last! I just wonder which of the usual suspects it will be? [^o)][/quote]

All it will prove Lapp is that they are a bunch of arse lickers who are cosy with the Club just for the benefit of massaging their egos whilst being on a self publicity stunt.[;)]