Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Elton John coming to Carrow Road!!

[quote]Anything Ipswich can do.... http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/FirstNewsDetail/0,,10355~620933,00.html[/quote]

Shame it is not someone decent

hope the club are getting a nice little earner though

Will the fans be sitting the in stands or on the pitch? I am having an argument with my mate and I think there will be a special mat laid out on the pitch to protect the grass and seats will be placed on top of the mat. Who is right?

Not my cup of tea, but let''s see - 25,000 punters at an average £40 a head ... that''s a lot of tiaras!  Let''s hope the club get a reasonable cut.

[quote]Why not have the Darkness play FCR??[/quote]

Now that I''d pay to see. Bet they''d do On The Ball City!

[quote]Will the fans be sitting the in stands or on the pitch? I am having an argument with my mate and I think there will be a special mat laid out on the pitch to protect the grass and seats will be placed...[/quote]

usually for stadium concerts the pitch is covered with a flooring as you rightly say.  However as they have stated its a seated concert maybe the pitch will covered and have the stage in the middle with everyone seated in the stands.  If they mentioned the capacity for the gig it might give us a better idea.