Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Huckerbys Boots - Podcast & Forum Pics

Its only the reaction of a few on the other thread, the interview itself was a tame affair with the intention of merely improving NCISA''s image.

Just something i mentioned about the worthy out thing that has seemed to spark world war 3.

Anyway listen to the latest Podcast, far less controversial (unless you all want to argue about Ruddy and Jackson''s accent)

I''ve listened to the NCISA piece and found it very imformative, I was only joking. However, my daughter has a milk protein allergy so am looking forward to seeing milk free products at Carrow Road!

Cant see it happening anytime soon.

There was an old boy at the forum last night that asked McNally about the teas being £2.00 a pop in one of the lounges when there £1.20 at QPR!

One of the more pertinent questions of the night.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]I liked the website as a whole actually....very well done[/quote]

Thanks Peas. One day I may get the site done professionally but itll do for the mo.

We hope to be adding more regular content this season tho. Podcasts will be weekly and ill be attempting to cover Norwich related events. Will be covering the NCISA Kevin Drinkell book signing next month for example, and all NCISA events after that.

Hope to be on Future Radio in the next couple of weeks as well. Its all good.

OTBC.