Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

DRURY AND MARTIN

I think they are both very good at this level.

However I have heard both in the past being ''slated'' on this board. It''s funny how opinions change in football isn''t it?

I wouldn''t say THE best.. as you have full backs like Bertrand and Harte.. but they''re definately up there amongst the best.. no doubt at all

Lambert raves about him, but Martin still gives me cause for concern.  Trouble is, he has no competition within the squad so is nailed on first choice right back whatever.

Drury is quality in this league and we do miss him when he is injured.  Smith is a bit hit and miss as a replacement so far.

Martin has (in my opinion) been second only to Crofts this season. He''s put in some truly brilliant performances, and has improved massively from last year.

[quote user="6 ft 2 eyes are blue Duncan Forbes is after you"]What a load of old c***

Adam is a regular sick note and is dependable when available whilst Martin is still a league one defender and will always remain one. If you are happy with average...then enjoy.[/quote]Oh dear... football is evidently not your game.