Sign in to follow this  
djc

Neil Doncaster

[quote user="djc"]

spotted in the Town House tonight.

[/quote]

Amazing what you see when you haven''t a gun handy.

i spotted him sitting at the large table nearest the entrance, as i was leaving .

He''s a clever man - was operating 2 mobile phones at once, while in conversation with those seated at his table.

[quote user="djc"]

i spotted him sitting at the large table nearest the entrance, as i was leaving .

He''s a clever man - was operating 2 mobile phones at once, while in conversation with those seated at his table.

[/quote]

Pity he was not clever enough to be able to manage one bank account and ensure income was at least equal to expenditure.

Maybe he was on the phone to Delia outlining his take over plans.   

[quote user="djc"]

[/quote]

I remember that he was always spotted....(He seemed to have a bit of  a skin complaint)....

He certainly got under my skin.....Those scabies saturated solicitor types.....they''re all the same....itch an'' every one of ''em....

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="djc"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''d probably have missed though........ Just like you did with the Doncaster Out protest[:P]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="djc"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''d probably have missed though........ Just like you did with the Doncaster Out protest[:P]

[/quote]

I''m sure you would have took a bullet for the Donny....  Eddie the ''E''..... "I was Donny''s double....ish."

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I''m sure you would have took a bullet for the Donny....  Eddie the ''E''..... "I was Donny''s double....ish."

[/quote]

Awwwwwww don''t cry pet......... nobody''s really going to shoot anyone....... it''s a figure of speech like...;..

[8] "Where ever I lay my hat that''s my club"

Bet those tatties are a right problem though......

[:''(]

[quote user="djc"]

[/quote]

He was maybe having the phone conversations with the people sat at his table.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Awwwwwww don''t cry pet......... nobody''s really going to shoot anyone....... it''s a figure of speech like...;..

[8] "Where ever I lay my hat that''s my club"

Bet those tatties are a right problem though......

[:''(]

[/quote]

"Hey Eddie lad.....can yez play The fog on the Tyne - or maybe even Lady Eleanor?"

As with the hapless/useless/pointless/hairless/jobless/gormless Gunn spotted recently in the Directors Box..... once a Delia Luvvie..... always a Delia Luvvie.Unless you are a threat to her treasured monarchy of course.

[quote user="djc"]

[/quote]

No doubt both on loan from the Digital Phone Company after he tapped up the head of sales.

I used to share a house with someone who used to date Neil Doncaster. For the record, she was a right minger.