Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Cardiff Score prediction

Toughest match yet!!

I would take a draw any day, in my eyes they will win this league at a canter!!

I''m hoping our defence can remain solid and their attacking players have a off day!

One goal in it - 1-0 to them[:(]

I hope that we score at least one, but I am sure than we shall concede - Cardiff have too much guile and firepower.

I expect messrs Boothroyd and company to score at least two goals against us.

My fear is that we lose 2-0 or 3-0.

Craig Bellamy will see all that yellow and green, let his thoughts drift to the days when he was on the way up and become an emotional wreck. The other Cardiff players will not put out if big salary Craig is not putting out.  2-1 for Norwich.

It''s a tough one to call and I really have no idea what to expect, but I''m going to be positive for a change [:P] Norwich have performed well on their travels and against some tough opposition, we are capable of beating them and the pressure is completely on them to beat us.2-1 win to Norwich, Jackson with both the goals.

I hate predicting us to lose but I think this will be our toughest game yet.

To have players like Bellamy, Whittlingham, Boothroyd, Koumas and Chopra in your team really do give you the edge, having said that we always play better against the better team so lets stay positive and be grateful with either 1 or 3 points.

I`ll be happy with a point....

but

Ward and Barnett getting pretty good at clean sheets now......wouldn`t be surprised if we nick it 1-0

City to win 2-1 with a last minute goal from Holt after a rousing defensive performance and and after early goal from Jackson. [:D]  

It really depends on which formation we go with.If we go 4-4-2 like last saturday then I can see us getting a kicking...However,  if we go there with the intention of playing attacking football and play the diamond with Hoolahan at the tip I can see us maybe knicking it and a point at worst[:-*]So to get back on topic:score prediction with 4-4-2 - Cardiff 3 Norwich 1score prediction with the diamond Cardiff 2 Norwich 2Bellars having an off day would also help the cause[;)]OTBC

An early goal to Cardiff and it''s 3 or 4. The longer they take to score the more frustrated they will become and we might be able to get at them. However, I think if we are to have any chance of getting a result we''ll need a couple of early goals. Can''t see us playing a harder game all year other than both the derby fixtures.