Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Will They Ever Stop Posting About Robert Chase?

Yeah well for as long as we celebrate Baby Jesus''s birthday on December 25th, I''ll continue to celebrate Robert Chase''s glorious era.  [:@]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]Move on it''s history, or I''ll having to start singing ''Living In The Past'' by Jethro Tull.[/quote]There are those among us who never forget a kindness done.....If you are too shallow to understand this principle then that is your problem.... not ours.

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="First Wazzock"]Move on it''s history, or I''ll having to start singing ''Living In The Past'' by Jethro Tull.[/quote]

There are those among us who never forget a kindness done.....

If you are too shallow to understand this principle then that is your problem.... not ours.

[/quote]

There are also those amongst us that never forget the League Cup win was under Sir Arthur South''s stewardship.

If google or the history books don''t make that clear then that is your problem...... not ours.

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="First Wazzock"]Move on it''s history, or I''ll having to start singing ''Living In The Past'' by Jethro Tull.[/quote]

If you are too shallow to understand this principle then that is your problem.... not ours.

[/quote]

I thought my father had the monopoly on, ''I can remember when...''.

Obviously not.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="First Wazzock"]Move on it''s history, or I''ll having to start singing ''Living In The Past'' by Jethro Tull.[/quote]There are those among us who never forget a kindness done.....If you are too shallow to understand this principle then that is your problem.... not ours.

[/quote]

Obviously not.

[/quote]It''s that "I can remember when" line that teaches us about life. The way to move forward is to look backwards first.... and so understand why we are where we are.

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote]

Obviously not.

[/quote]

It''s that "I can remember when" line that teaches us about life. The way to move forward is to look backwards first.... and so understand why we are where we are.
[/quote]

Which probably explains why your head is up your arse most of the time.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]The way to move forward is to look backwards first.... and so understand why we are where we are.
[/quote]

[/quote]LOL. [:D]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote]

Obviously not.

[/quote]

It''s that "I can remember when" line that teaches us about life. The way to move forward is to look backwards first.... and so understand why we are where we are.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[*][*][*][*][*]

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]Oh my.... Birds of a feather.....

[/quote]

I personally have no opinion at all about Mr Chase.

All the people who have been in his position since the club have been in existance have made good and bad decisions. And that is where we are today.

So why all the Saint Bob stuff? It''s just beyond me.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]Move on it''s history, or I''ll having to start singing ''Living In The Past'' by Jethro Tull.[/quote]will they ever stop talking about the 2 world wars.. its old news.. no one cares... burn the poppys...not quite the same, but Chase is the clubs history, it happened and its worthy of discussion.. lessons of the past etc.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="First Wazzock"]Move on it''s history, or I''ll having to start singing ''Living In The Past'' by Jethro Tull.[/quote]will they ever stop talking about the 2 world wars.. its old news.. no one cares... burn the poppys...not quite the same, but Chase is the clubs history, it happened and its worthy of discussion.. lessons of the past etc.[/quote]Statistically and emotionally the very best part of our history too.  [Y]