Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Cardiff v NCFC match chat thread

[quote user="Henry"]Hmmm the ref has obviously been bribed with a sheep of his choice.[/quote][IMG]http://www.shelbyfree.com/Images/sheep_shagger1.jpg[/IMG]

I''m very pleased we are giving as good as we get...I think the scoreline reflects the slight difference in quality between the sides up front, but unlike the City of old, we are not getting rolled over.

For me the difference is the defenders today - theirs have been solid and comfortably had our strikers under control, holt and jackson have been kept v quiet. 

While ours have fallen asleep for the 2 opening soft goals and then made a stupid mistake (Ward not appeal the pen so he knew it was at least understandable).

Its not about ball winners in the middle - its about defenders doing their job all game.

Hopefully we can tighten up at the back and it will be their defenders turn to slip up and hopefully our strikers will finally learn to make it count.

Its not over - but we need to score quickly at the start of the second half.  Martin and Johnson on after 20mins?

Agreed to a point Zip. But all defenders make mistakes but not all strikers have the quality to score. Their defenders let Jackson in a couple of times but he didn''t take advantage.

u being serious, korey has kept bellamy pretty quiet and put in a couple of hard tackles on him.

its not that anyone has knocked korey off the ball or completely skinned him

[quote user="bloodwagon"]Here we go, 45 mins to score 3[/quote]We could have had that in the first half.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Bloody referee, poor decision by all accounts[/quote]

That is what is so annoying, when the ref gives shit decisions against us. Radio 5 say we all doing well and the difference is just their multi million pound strikers, and they arent biased like Radio Norfolk.

[quote user="Crofts Number 1 Fan"]

[quote user="city till i die"]i really cant believe we are losing this, if we play like this we are a match for anyone in this league....[/quote]

Doesn''t matter, we need to take our chances, the sooner we get another target man the better.

[/quote]

What?!! You really are on a different planet! Jackson has had two guilt edged chances not taken and you lay into Holt who created one of them?

This is sounding a little ominous at the start of the second half. We need a goal ... right now.

[quote user="Henry"]This is sounding a little ominous at the start of the second half. We need a goal ... right now.[/quote]Have faith, we will score

How have we started this half anyone listening?

BTW for some reason the WELSH commentator on Final Score is singing the praises of a certain  WELSH club and ignoring us completely.

[quote user="Crofts Number 1 Fan"]

BTW for some reason the WELSH commentator on Final Score is singing the praises of a certain  WELSH club and ignoring us completely.

[/quote]

What?!!!! You say we need a new target man in a match thread and you arn''t even listening to the game?!!!!

"Crofts'' Number 1 Fan"

Started a bit slow for city, now conceded a free kick on edge of pen area, gone out for corner

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Crofts Number 1 Fan"]

[/quote] What?!!!! You say we need a new target man in a match thread and you arn''t even listening to the game?!!!![/quote]

I say unneccesary things when angry [;)]

[quote user="city till i die"]"Crofts'' Number 1 Fan" how can you slate korey and holt, when your watching final score when there is a link to the free commentary knocking around hahaha[/quote]

I used my imagination [;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Agreed to a point Zip. But all defenders make mistakes but not all strikers have the quality to score. Their defenders let Jackson in a couple of times but he didn''t take advantage.

[/quote]Never mind Nutty... Jacko off Martin on (as usual) =  game over!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]Never mind Nutty... Jacko off Martin on (as usual) =  game over![/quote]So you would prefer Holt off Smudger?

[quote user="shefcanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]Never mind Nutty... Jacko off Martin on (as usual) =  game over![/quote]So you would prefer Holt off Smudger?[/quote]I certainly would''ve done... [Y]Come on Holty... you can score a brace now surely???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="shefcanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]Never mind Nutty... Jacko off Martin on (as usual) =  game over![/quote]So you would prefer Holt off Smudger?[/quote]I certainly would''ve done... [Y]Come on Holty... you can score a brace now surely???[/quote]With Macca''s help?   Hmmm.Cardiff now trying to kill the game - uphill strugge now.

[quote user="26mjw"]1 goal in 12 C Martin to come on and save the game. [/quote]How people can criticise Chris Martin is beyond me.