Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Cardiff v NCFC match chat thread

Good Afternoon WAY. Looking forward to this match.All the jobs in the house done, beer in the fridge ... ready to rock and roll [:)]

Cardiff City: Hudson, McNaughton, Naylor, Hudson, Gyepes, Whittingham, Olofinjana, Burke, Bellamy (c), Bothroyd, Chopra.

Subs: Marshall, McPhail, Keogh, Koumas, Blake, Matthews, Wildig.

Norwich City: Ruddy, Martin, Crofts, Holt (c), Jackson, Hoolahan, Smith, Lappin, Barnett, Ward, Smith.

Subs: Rudd, Gill, Fox, Martin, Johnson, McNamee, Berthel Askou.

[quote user="Harry"]

Cardiff City: Hudson, McNaughton, Naylor, Hudson, Gyepes, Whittingham, Olofinjana, Burke, Bellamy (c), Bothroyd, Chopra.

Subs: Marshall, McPhail, Keogh, Koumas, Blake, Matthews, Wildig.

Norwich City: Ruddy, Martin, Crofts, Holt (c), Jackson, Hoolahan, Smith, Lappin, Barnett, Ward, Smith.

Subs: Rudd, Gill, Fox, Martin, Johnson, McNamee, Berthel Askou.

[/quote]

Had a feeling Lambert would put us back to the diamond, we work well on the counter with this formation and Hoolahan should get a lot of time and space on the ball.

Lots of responsibility on Hoolahan and Crofts in the centre. Have a feeling Lappin and Smith may be helping out their respective full backs.

I''m well pleased with the team selection. But I think it''s probably the diamonds biggest test yet. Cardiff are a very different proposition to QPR!

Come on City!! Let''s hope fortune favours the brave[Y]

[quote user="Smudger"]Come on City!!!God I wish I was there today... [:(][/quote]

Awww never mind mate, if we lose you''ll be glad you didn''t go lol but if we by chance of a miracle win then I can understand you being gutted

[quote user="Henry"]Hmmm wonder what odds on a 1-0 with Lappin scoring? [:)][/quote]Oh crap... Bothroyd! [:(]More chance of winning the Euromillions I would say Henry???Come on City!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Why the hell have my quotes gone funny? lol[/quote]Quotes work for me if I''m using Firefox but not with Chrome

Oh p**s... a goal from a corner followed by a goal from a goal kick... sloppy sloppy play, mountain to climb :/