Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

New Season Ticket Prices

Think the club should look to increase all areas of the ground apart frome block D&E of lower Barclay and the Snake Pit, as this is were the working class man sit,!! also a heavy increase should be put on famliy Tickets who do not want to sit in Family areas,!!! that way they can not moan about, standing, swearing, chanting etc etc

......and a 100% increase on people that blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....................................fuck it

I was going to mention working class gay man, but they never seem short of a bob or two, so they''ll probably be able to afford the increase without any worries.

What is it with you and your dislike of your own fans. I suggested on your thread where you had a go last week that without these fans there would be no club for you to watch. Maybe you are the Norwich version of Roy Keane, he constantly slates his own fans. 

i think you will find WORKING CLASS PEOPLE sit everywhere you prick.

but i doubt you are classed as working, probably just a knob head dole bludger

so keep your opinions to yourself  for what they are worth

[quote user="Lambert is King"]What is it with you and your dislike of your own fans. I suggested on your thread where you had a go last week that without these fans there would be no club for you to watch. Maybe you are the Norwich version of Roy Keane, he constantly slates his own fans. [/quote]He has fans? [:O]

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Think the club should look to increase all areas of the ground apart frome block D&E of lower Barclay and the Snake Pit, as this is were the working class man sit,!! also a heavy increase should be put on famliy Tickets who do not want to sit in Family areas,!!! that way they can not moan about, standing, swearing, chanting etc etc[/quote]Bollocks, I already pay for their child benefit while I''ve had mine taken away.  I''m not subsidising their football as well.

Set a higher price than any other Championship team and then discount on the basis of what proportion of your life you have supported City.

You need to add 25% so no one gets it free. Then it works like this ... Say a £500 ticket ought by someone aged 50 who can prove they started supporting City at 25 pays 50% + 25% = 75% of £500 that is £375.

If you have supported City for less than a quarter of your life you pay more than the standard price - simples!

[quote user="face"]Set a higher price than any other Championship team and then discount on the basis of what proportion of your life you have supported City.

You need to add 25% so no one gets it free. Then it works like this ... Say a £500 ticket ought by someone aged 50 who can prove they started supporting City at 25 pays 50% + 25% = 75% of £500 that is £375.

If you have supported City for less than a quarter of your life you pay more than the standard price - simples![/quote]I trust this would be independent of class, race and gender criteria?