Sign in to follow this  
hucks@dh6.co.uk

Match report for Cardiff on www.dh6.co.uk

I''ve manage to get a Cardiff player to do the match report from yesterdays game, i don''t know how good it will be but i''m really pleased i''ve manage to bring you something unique again

should be up by tonight

Hucks

I think it''s more likely to be David Marshall. Thought we were very good in the first half yesterday. Thought we messed about with the ball a little too much around the area, especially in the 2nd half. Their penalty came at exactly the wrong time for us. Thought young Korey was very good at breaking up their play, not so much when he had the ball. Crofts again my man of match. Holt did very well in first half had a goal disallowed and played in a lovely ball to Simeon who really should have scored on the volley. Holt wasn''t so good in the 2nd half.R Martin had very good game and kept Mr Bellamy quiet. Steven Smith nearly broke Chopra in 2 with a very meaty tackle.

"Smith nearly broke Chopra in 2 with a very meaty tackle"

I thought Smith was going off for that one! I couldn''t see the tackle from where I was but the resultant cartwheel from Chopra was very dramatic! Thankfully the ref had a clearer view (or didn''t see it at all) because Smith stayed on the pitch much to the derision of the Cardiff fans who gave him stick for the rest of the game.

I thought Smith was booked for that foul on Bothroyd and it wasn''t Chopra who got caught. From my vantage point in the back row in the corner (and having only seen it since) I thought that it looked a great deal worse than it was; Smith went to kick the ball missed it and Bothroyd spun round in the air before landing in a heap on the floor.

Bothroyd had his chance of revenge late on which he took and he was booked for a bit of afters on Smith.