Sign in to follow this  
hucks@dh6.co.uk

Cardiff Match report now on www.dh6.co.uk

Match report was done by my good friend Stephen Mcphail, Cardiff and Rep Ireland International, I''m very lucky to have such good mates in the game, i know its not that long but is unique, i''m gonna try and get Bellers to do a Hucks meets later in season

Hucks

You must have played together at Leeds, yeah?

Good on him for doing the report, good little player.

Nice work Hucks, short but sweet, and as you say it''s quite a coup getting someone involved in the match to express his views on the game like this.

McPhail mentions they got to grips with our formation in the second half...not sure if that''s a good sign for us or not. Cardiff are clearly a very strong side, so it is good to see that it took them the best part of an hour to work us out and dictate play...but is it then against us that we should have changed our formation to a flat midfield, or a 4-3-3? I don''t think the so-called ''weaker teams'' will work us out like Cardiff did...but I''m not sure what our best Plan B is if the diamond isn''t producing the chances up front.

Interesting to see a report written from the other side, so to speak. Pretty accurate too, I felt the same about us in the first half. As he says after the break they closed the game out fairly comfortably.

Hope you manage to get Bellamy on board for a "Hucks meets..", should make for interesting reading.

Don''t want to blow my own trumpet, but i think it''s unprecedented getting someone from other team to do a report, it''s great that mates can help me out but also great for the fans,Cardiff will probably be the best team we play this season with money to spend in Jan, but we did OK!

Don''t want to blow my own trumpet, but i think it''s unprecedented getting someone from other team to do a report, it''s great that mates can help me out but also great for the fans,Cardiff will probably be the best team we play this season with money to spend in Jan, but we did OK

Great report! So can we assume it''s only Norwich players who''s contracts don''t allow them to report on matches? How does that work?

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]Don''t want to blow my own trumpet, but i think it''s unprecedented getting someone from other team to do a report, it''s great that mates can help me out but also great for the fans,Cardiff will probably be the best team we play this season with money to spend in Jan, but we did OK

Great report! So can we assume it''s only Norwich players who''s contracts don''t allow them to report on matches? How does that work?[/quote]That''s what I was thinking. Strange.

[quote user="Yellow Rages"] So can we assume it''s only Norwich players who''s contracts don''t allow them to report on matches? How does that work?[/quote]

Can''t be just Norwich players as he says its something to do with the licensing regulations so that must apply to any players at any clubs, so can see the Cardiff report coming down soon too which is a  shame

This is what it says where the Preston report was

''''Hello all, the Club have been in touch to point out the current players are not actually allowed under licensing regulations to write match reports for independent media like my website. I''ve had to remove the players match reports,it''s a major disappointment and a real shame, but it''s out of my hands''''

Maybe so CA however the point is for now it''s up and us fans can read it.

Well done Hucks it''s always good to see the opposite point of view even more so when it''s from someone who was there and playing.

Davo

A Huck''s meets bellamy would be brilliant, and arguably your best one, considering all the "antics" he''s been through in his brilliant career.