Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

Attendances for Leeds and Ipswich?

They should be the biggest crowds for twenty years or more, shoudn''t they? I think there should be something like 26,500 people sqeezed into Carrow Road for both matches.

On another note, a friend of mine informs me that the reason that crowds are so disappointing at Portman Road is the eye-watering charges of £35 per match. Can anybody confirm that the scummers tickets are this steep?

Finally, is the Ipswich match (at Carrow Road) on Sky?

[quote user="Dan Druff"]

On another note, a friend of mine informs me that the reason that crowds are so disappointing at Portman Road is the eye-watering charges of £35 per match. Can anybody confirm that the scummers tickets are this steep?

[/quote]

They charge £33( adults) for Grade A games same as we''re charging them but if they have a large crowd like they will when we visit in April they extend the away section to near the half way line and those tickets nearer the middle are £37/£39.

Their Grade B games( like for the visit of Derby are £31( adult) £22 ( over 60) althought they do have a special price for students and under 20''s which is only £11 ( and puts out  ''''under 20'''' prices to shame.

Yes our ''''derby'''' is on tv on BBC at 1.15pm

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Dan Druff"]

[/quote]

They charge £33( adults) for Grade A games same as we''re charging them but if they have a large crowd like they will when we visit in April they extend the away section to near the half way line and those tickets nearer the middle are £37/£39.

Their Grade B games( like for the visit of Derby are £31( adult) £22 ( over 60) althought they do have a special price for students and under 20''s which is only £11 ( and puts out  ''''under 20'''' prices to shame.

Yes our ''''derby'''' is on tv on BBC at 1.15pm

[/quote]

Our under 21 price is £7.50 when bought as a season ticket.