Sign in to follow this  
chicken

November a tough month?!! What about December or January for that matter?!!

Sat Dec 4 Derby County A

Sat Dec 11 Portsmouth H

Sat Dec 18 Coventry City A

Sun Dec 26 Crystal Palace (1pm) A

Tue Dec 28 Sheffield United H

Look tough to me. Derby doing well at the moment and at their place, Portsmouth are starting to pick up form, Cov away, Palace away and Shef U. I think by the looks of things there is no easy month in this league.

Sat Jan 1 QPR H

Mon Jan 3 Middlesbrough A

Sat Jan 15 Cardiff City H

Sat Jan 22 Sheffield United A

I think January could end up being harder than November. QPR and Cardiff plus away trips to Shef U and Middlesbrough. Two games in three days as well.

If we come out the end of January still in the top 6 I will be mighterly chuffed - but after our sort of honeymoon start I think the reality of this league may start to dig in - especially with those that think we should ''comfortably'' achieve a top 6 place. We will have to fight and scrap for everything this season as there are no certain 3 pointers.

Well.... we''ve got Guy Fawkes night in November which is nice..... Christmas in December.... always fun.I think January will be the toughest... especially if it turns chilly like last year.

November looks WAY tougher on paper to me. Burnley, Milwall, Leeds AND Ipswich all in the same month? We''ve just had QPR, Boro and Cardiff to play in recent games too and if you''d have told me earlier in the season we''d get 4 points from those three, I''d have taken it with open arms. Now got tickets for both Leeds and Ipswich and will be looking forward to both of them, though cautiously.

Look QPR and Cardiff away are about as tough as it gets at the minute and we put up a decent display against both. We need to take one game at a time and try to grind the points out. People need to be realistic and realise that a point at home to Burnley would be an excellent one. Im more concerned about our home form against the teams that are struggling becuase thats when we seem to save our poor performances.