Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Scum nearly sold out already...

My dad rang in at lunch time to get me and my dad tickets and the only 2 seats together were front row of the N & P. Super members can buy upto 6 tickets each and we have 5500 super members!

I don envy those still trying to get tickets but good luck!:)

i looked tonight and The Barclay has gone already and only 6 left in the Main stand and Jarrold, glad i got on this morning quickly to get mine.

I thought though super members were only allowed one per member not up to 6?

So did we but that isn''t what the the box office informed us...because my dad queried as to why they were all gone so quick and no good seats and they said because super members have been purchasing a lot of tickets each.

[quote user="Excited Canary"]So did we but that isn''t what the the box office informed us...because my dad queried as to why they were all gone so quick and no good seats and they said because super members have been purchasing a lot of tickets each.[/quote]hmmm, thats annoying, as I tried to buy 2 over the internet earlier, but couldnt procced past the "basket" page as I had more than 1 ticket in it! And it said at the top in red letters "only one ticket per super member, please remove the extrra tickets" or something along those lines! maybe ts diferent if you do it by going in person or ringing, although cant see why it should be!

Agreed something seems wrong here. Previously I''ve only ever been able to buy one ticket per super membership and have been told to call back once tickets went on general sale if I wanted more (we wanted to get 4 tickets so we could sit together).

I honestly thought the whole point of getting super membership was so you could get tickets. Why did I even bother if I had of known a mate could get me one using his? Instead of everyone paying £17 each we could of paid £17 once and saved nearly £100.

Davo

I can''t believe they would let a super member have 6 tickets, thought it was 1 per person.

6 tickets per super member doesn''t sound right to me and i can''t believe that is the case. Fact is that with the number of season ticket holders we have and with the sc*m presumably taking the full allocation for this game there were probably only about 3,000 tickets on sale. i don''t know how many super members we have but it would not surprise me if even if they are only allowed 1 each we would come close to selling out.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]6 tickets per super member doesn''t sound right to me and i can''t believe that is the case. Fact is that with the number of season ticket holders we have and with the sc*m presumably taking the full allocation for this game there were probably only about 3,000 tickets on sale. i don''t know how many super members we have but it would not surprise me if even if they are only allowed 1 each we would come close to selling out.[/quote]

Plus we lose about 300 with the segregation dont we, so that leaves about 2700 tickets for sale( presume they get 2500)

We have about 5000 supermembers iirc.

I must admit I''m a little peeved at getting through at 8:58 (expecting a cue) only to be told it''s not 9:00 and to ring back. Once I did three minutes later I was number 49 and had to wait an hour to get through.

Davo

i got told it was 1 per super member. got tickets for me and a mate in the River end!In 20 yers of supporting the club i have sat in the river end once... i always said i would never EVER sit in there again.... i''ll just have to pretend its the barclay....

Sorry people. It turns out that it was a load of rubbish as you say. She was trying to trick. Me by saying we were unable to get tickets and the super members being able to buy 6 tickets was one of the reasons....by that time I had had a text off dad saying ''we have got tickets!'' so i knew my mum was joking...but she said we had bad seats because of the super members all buying more than one! When my dad got back I asked him and he said it was a load of rubbish! Sorry for the confusion!

[quote user="CT"]Was hoping to get bro'' a ticket for the derby in November. I reckon our chances are bleak- especially getting him one in the Jarrold- not super members either :([/quote]

I think you''re probably right - you''ve got no chance. The Super Member category means the standard Membership is not much good for the Ipswich game anymore.

The Lower Barclay was completely sold out by 9.30 yesterday, it must be almost all ST holders in there now. Luckily I managed to sort out a ticket in the Snakepit for my brother, not ideal but it''s the next best place to be, especially for the derby.

OT, but how slow is this messageboard since the change? Traffic seems to have fallen off as well.

Couldn''t get one in the Barclay lower and so I decided to watch the match on telly instead. I don''t like sitting in other parts of the ground now as I''m not prepared to "mind my Ps and Qs" at a football match. It''s Barclay (lower) or snakepit, or nothing.

[quote user="Dan Druff"]Couldn''t get one in the Barclay lower and so I decided to watch the match on telly instead. I don''t like sitting in other parts of the ground now as I''m not prepared to "mind my Ps and Qs" at a football match. It''s Barclay (lower) or snakepit, or nothing.[/quote]

Agreed, imagine having to watch the derby in an area of the ground where you get tutted at for breathing too heavily. Absolutely pointless.

[quote user="Dan Druff"]Couldn''t get one in the Barclay lower and so I decided to watch the match on telly instead. I don''t like sitting in other parts of the ground now as I''m not prepared to "mind my Ps and Qs" at a football match. It''s Barclay (lower) or snakepit, or nothing.[/quote]You''re an idiot then to be honest... I''m in the Barclay and yes, I agree it''s the best atmosphere... But a chance to be at the game to watch us beat the scum, and you turn it down? I''m not questioning your loyalty to the club, or how much of a supporter you are, but I doubt many Norwich fans would turn down a ticket, no matter where they sat. People would pay good money to sit on the roof if it came to it!