Sign in to follow this  
H4H

Only 100 tickets left for dirty Leeds scum game

Atmosphere is going to be electric, first full house of the season as I guess Leeds scum will bring a full allowance of away fans!

Friggan can’t wait, Leeds Ipswich back to back at home, this is what being a football fan all is about!!

[quote user="26mjw"]Can season ticket holders buy extra tickets before they go on general sale? [/quote]

Yeah, you''ve got until Monday.

[quote user="Adam_2010"]How many have Leeds been allocated? The segregation will determine whether it''s a record crowd or not.[/quote]Whatever it is - and it''s usually a lot - they''ve sold out.

I still don''t get the obsession with all things Leeds related. There are much bigger teams to excite you with their visit than some bunch of has beens, never will be''s and perrenial under-achievers from a blight on the otherwise attractive county of Yorkshire.

Agreed Pboro, it''s like we have one season where we are competing with them for a championship and all of a sudden they are our rivals. As much as I dislike them it take more than that for me.

How come WBA aren''t our rivals considering we were battling them for promotion and relegation in the space of two season.

I really don''t get it.

Davo

Just looked at ticketing and only 17 now left, all in the river side, with none together, Juas also saw what Elliot ward said about Ref on Saturday, just confirms what I first said,we were beaten by the ref not Cardiff, he closed his eys to BELLERS blaitent hand ball

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]I still don''t get the obsession with all things Leeds related. There are much bigger teams to excite you with their visit than some bunch of has beens, never will be''s and perrenial under-achievers from a blight on the otherwise attractive county of Yorkshire.[/quote]It''s not because of just the promotion battle... Leeds are scum, and everyone enjoys beating them. They cause shiit everywhere they go, and atempt to always make it kick off, as they are stuck in the 70''s... Yes not all Leeds fans are the same, but a number of away fans are scum. However, Leeds seems minute compared to the proper scum coming down the following weekend!

Still three weeks to go and almost sold out already, I reckon we could sell over 30k for the Leeds and Ipswich games if the ground was bigger.

Just had a look on the online ticketing only 9 left. So could be sold out by tommorow morning. so good luck for those trying to get one.

[quote user="kdncfc"]Still three weeks to go and almost sold out already, I reckon we could sell over 30k for the Leeds and Ipswich games if the ground was bigger.
[/quote]

Just a shame we have around 10000 supporters that only want to turn up for 2 games a year. Presume they will all be back again if we get in the play offs or win automatic promotion.   

Good call though Mr McNally £34 - £40 a ticket means that all those Binners and Leeds scum have paid between them about 25% of the cost of my season ticket.

Those not able to get a ticket for the Leeds / Ipswich games why not come and buy a cheap ticket ( category B ) for the Burnley game. In footbaling terms this will probably be a far bigger game than these two games against mid table opposition.     

[quote user="Lambert is King"]

[quote user="kdncfc"]Still three weeks to go and almost sold out already, I reckon we could sell over 30k for the Leeds and Ipswich games if the ground was bigger.
[/quote]

Just a shame we have around 10000 supporters that only want to turn up for 2 games a year. Presume they will all be back again if we get in the play offs or win automatic promotion.   

Good call though Mr McNally £34 - £40 a ticket means that all those Binners and Leeds scum have paid between them about 25% of the cost of my season ticket.  

[/quote]

Ipswich are only paying £33 for their tickets, so can''t imagine Leeds will be anymore as they are both Grade A games.