Sign in to follow this  
blahblahblah

Probably the kiss of death to mention this...

.... but Burnley haven''t won away from home all season in the league.  0-5-2-7-9 away from home so far.  They''ve been in promotion form at home though, and will still be tough to beat.I reckon this game might be a good bet for a 1-0 win.

[quote user="blahblahblah"].... but Burnley haven''t won away from home all season in the league.  0-5-2-7-9 away from home so far.  They''ve been in promotion form at home though, and will still be tough to beat.I reckon this game might be a good bet for a 1-0 win.

[/quote]A 1-0 win to whom?Were you at the Palace game?Pete, delete this thread please...;)

Not bad away though have not lost in last 6 away if you exclude extra time at Villa the last 4 being QPR Villa Sheff Utd and Millall.

IMO this is a huge game on Saturday and will go a long way to deciding wether we can reach play offs or not. 

I really hope that we go 4-4-2 again instead of the diamond, otherwise I fear that we will lose this game.

[quote user="blahblahblah"].... but Burnley haven''t won away from home all season in the league.[/quote]I read on another forum today that every single side that''s come to Carrow Road this season has been looking for their first away win of the capaign. Pretty astonishing really, going into the 9th game.

Sadly Hull hadn''t won for years on the road and Palce hadn''t scored all season and they both won!

Funny ol dgame this, we need to win!!

Maybe not the ''kiss of death'' but it''ll probably a big smacker on the lips - from someone sporting a large lippy cold sore.....

I reckon a hard forced draw against Burnley on Saturday.....Or, (and I''m quite loathe to I say it)....

Possibly, a narrow defeat at home again....I really hope not.

[quote user="Lambert is King"]

Not bad away though have not lost in last 6 away if you exclude extra time at Villa the last 4 being QPR Villa Sheff Utd and Millall.

IMO this is a huge game on Saturday and will go a long way to deciding wether we can reach play offs or not. 

[/quote]Crikey - I should have checked that before starting this post [:)]  If they can get started away to weaker sides in this league then they''ll be challenging for promotion come May.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

..........I reckon a hard forced draw against Burnley on Saturday.....Or, (and I''m quite loathe to I say it)....

Possibly, a narrow defeat at home again....I really hope not.

[/quote]Yes, this isn''t going to be an easy game. Hopefully Paul Lambert will preserve his '' not lost two League games back-to-back '' record but I don''t think we''ll win.( Cue 4-0 City demolition of the Clarets complimented with a glum Alistair Campbell slumped dejectedly in the Directors Box )