Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

Discounted accomodation, food and drink at the Derby game

Just to let anyone who might be interested know that Ncisa has been in touch with the Ramada Encore on Pride Park who are offering discounted room prices. In addition Ncisa members will get a further 10% discount on production of their membership card.

I''m just passing on information which may be useful to travelling fans so hopefully this won''t result in another 10 page snorefest![;)]

Well done Robin! Shame I won''t be able to take advantage this time. Have you thought about approaching hotels in Norwich City Centre to get a discount for NCISA members. It would be useful for those members that may live a fair distance from Norwich [;)] and may also entice a few more more exiles to become NCISA members [Y]

[quote user="leedscanary"]Well done Robin! Shame I won''t be able to take advantage this time. Have you thought about approaching hotels in Norwich City Centre to get a discount for NCISA members. It would be useful for those members that may live a fair distance from Norwich [;)] and may also entice a few more more exiles to become NCISA members [Y]
[/quote]

That''s a cracking idea Kev. I''ll get onto it and report back ![|-)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

I''m just passing on information which may be useful to travelling fans so hopefully this won''t result in another 10 page snorefest![;)]

[/quote]

You say that now Beaus. But unless you can get a shiny drawing pin off Pete you may be glad of a repeat of the 10 pages on your other thread.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="leedscanary"]Well done Robin! Shame I won''t be able to take advantage this time. Have you thought about approaching hotels in Norwich City Centre to get a discount for NCISA members. It would be useful for those members that may live a fair distance from Norwich [;)] and may also entice a few more more exiles to become NCISA members [Y]
[/quote]

That''s a cracking idea Kev. I''ll get onto it and report back ![|-)]

[/quote]

Now that is a good idea[Y]

[/quote]

I''m thinking about giving a discount on Taddy Kev[B][;)]

Hurry up and make another post mate - your post count reminds me of Glen Roeder (but some would say Delia) [;)]