Sign in to follow this  
Rupethebear

Cardiff Ticket Office Refund

Just a very quick post to say how helpful Cardiff City were when I phoned up to get a refund today after illness prevented me going last Saturday.

What a credit they were, full refund, £41, no questions asked, talk about customer service for an away fan.

Well done Cardiff City!!

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Just a very quick post to say how helpful Cardiff City were when I phoned up to get a refund today after illness prevented me going last Saturday. What a credit they were, full refund, £41, no questions asked, talk about customer service for an away fan. Well done Cardiff City!![/quote]

Thats great customer service from Cardiff but how come you didnt have to return your ticket to Norwich where you presumeably bought it?

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Sadly the people in our box office didn''t want to know as they suggested they had paid Cardiff in full........probably a fair point.[/quote]

That makes service you received from Cardiff even more special then.

Exactly, didn''t expect to get anything back, top PR job, will definately go there next season if we are playing them.They always get bad press for their debts and fans but sorry they were top drawer here.

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Sadly the people in our box office didn''t want to know as they suggested they had paid Cardiff in full........probably a fair point.[/quote]Thats what happens, I had the reverse a few years back when I was living in Blackpool, I had travelled over to Burnley and the game was then called off so tried to get my money back in their ticket office only to be told I had to get a refund in Norwich as they hadn''t had the ticket money off Norwich at that time.