Sign in to follow this  
Paul Lamberts Disciple

Anyone else going to Millwall?

I think there''ll be a good turnout, I''m going with 7 others. Shame it''s not a Saturday but I still think we''ll take 1500 - 2000.

Drinking at London bridge beforehand, anyone got any suggestions for where? There''s an all bar one outside the station but I''m hoping we can do better than that!

3 of us going.. will  probably drink in the George before the game. My tickets havent turned up as yet - should i be concerned?!

[quote user="s10_yellow"]Considering heading down. Can anyone who already has a ticket let me know if it''s unreserved seating like last year?[/quote]

Yep! Unreserved seating upper tier. Doubt there''ll be enough of us to open the lower tier...but 2000 on a Tuesday night would be great turnout. If you are travelling by public transport factor in a later train after the game as they tend to hold away fans back for at least half an hour after the game.

Cheers both. Yeah I went last year so I know about being held back - I doubt we''ll be kept behind quite as long though as won''t be in such big numbers this time.

A quick question for people have been Millwall before or know London better than me. The last train to leave Liverpool street is 11:30, will there be enough time to get to the station after the game before that train leaves?

Yeah loads of time to do that. In fact depending on your ticket restrictions, you could get the Jubilee line straight from London Bridge to Stratford and pick up the Norwich train there as it goes through, saves messing about on two tube lines getting from LB to Liverpool Street.

[quote user="rondy"]3 of us going.. will  probably drink in the George before the game. My tickets havent turned up as yet - should i be concerned?![/quote]The George is ok but tends to be a favourite of Millwall fans so I wouldnt recommend any colours.Barrowboy & Banker on London Bridge is Fullers and is good for food and beer.My favourite is The Market Porter in Borough Market. Best choice of real ales in Southwark.

[quote user="Col Canary"][quote user="rondy"]3 of us going.. will  probably drink in the George before the game. My tickets havent turned up as yet - should i be concerned?!
[/quote]
The George is ok but tends to be a favourite of Millwall fans so I wouldnt recommend any colours.
Barrowboy & Banker on London Bridge is Fullers and is good for food and beer.
My favourite is The Market Porter in Borough Market. Best choice of real ales in Southwark.
[/quote]

was in the george last year. Was near enough no millwall in the courtyard and OTBC and Yarmy rang out lound and clear many times. Dont think many millwall fans frequent this watering hole tbh. But yes be careful in an around london bridge was definatly followed a few times by "lads" looking for trouble.

I''m going with a few people. Keep your eye on the Lions fan on the left in the upper tier. They don''t actually watch ANYTHING thats happening on the field, they just abuse the away fans.

Saaaaaaaad!

Got 2 tickets on Saturday & taking one of my sons.I was told when I bought them that they are unreserved seating (which is what it says on the ticket) & that we could sit anywhere in the upper tier but hopefully there''ll be a few other Norwich fans as well..Really looking forward to the game as their ground is one of a few London grounds I haven''t been to yet & it should be a good match.