Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Well done Fellas, a great set of final selections there[Y]

I found odds for Bangor no problem (1/10)  but struggled with Ivenurie for a while. Eventually found 1/6 so armed with this information I will take these to Billy in the morning and post the odds on here.

57 PUPs so far and  a massive 37 different picks! Any PUPs who haven''t selected yet, or indeed any of you posters who''d like to join the thread, it''s not too late to take part for the purposes of our PUPs League. And where''s are friend Shyster[:^)] That''s 2 weeks now, hope you''re ok mate.

Have a good night Fellas[B]

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Fellas and Billy Dixon we have...

1/4

Olympiakos

1/4

Celtic

1/2

Hartlepool

1/8

Bangor

1/4

Inverurie

1/4

Standard Liege

Which will win for the Academy £31.19p.  As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £19.58. So that’s a huge difference this week, over half as much again in fact, and just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. So don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of  us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring and get yourselves sorted. So now it’s "game on". Bangor get us underway at 2:00 today then Then Celtic, Hartlepool and Inverurie kick off at 3pm. Olympiakos play at 5:30 and all being well we will be left waiting on Standard Liege who kick off 7pm.All done and dusted in one day this week so here’s hoping we get the six up and a win for City.

Good luck everyone............[:)]..............

Bangor 2-1 :D win

Celtic 4-1 up, Hartlepool 0-0, so still in with a good chance, and have no idea what league Inverurie are in :P

Unlucky mate. [:(]

My nap of Brighton flying high at home to non league Woking was a massive flop aswell. [:''(]

Well, I guess we have to take that on the chin and regroup for next week. Thank you for such a great effort Fellas, I know how much you wanted to add another win to your impressive total but you gave it your very best and that''s all we can ask. Thank you Billy who did us proud with his odds this week. Over half as much again is an unbelievable edge.

This is the second week my selection has been picked and both times it didn''t come in. This week AS Eupen won 3-1 at Standard Liege. I did seven homes today and that was the only one that let me down. Yet I still believe it was the strongest of the seven so that goes to show how much I know.

Have no fear PUPs we will win again soon[Y]

Us Celtic pickers got it slightly right.....

But shame the FA Cup always has to let someone down (or not a shame for the neutrals....)

(I did an 8 team accumulator yesterday, which Norwich, Brighton, Gillingham and maybe wimbledon, can''t remember there score, let me down, it just always happens :( )

That was a "right result" for you Celtic Pickers! And to think they used to be our "jinx team"!

But couldn''t you have lent Standard Liege and Hartlepool some of those goals? Nine was far more than you needed!

I remember a team losing 9-0 in the Premiership a few years ago[;)]

Ahh forgot to pick this week. Unlucky to lose this week some strange results. If it''s not too late i''ll go for Chelsea to beat Liverpool

There are no apologies on the free bet thread but still a disappointing week guys. Ah well hopefully we can do better next week. P.s. (should have realised eddie would put the mockers on Liege [;)])

[quote user="Fellas"]There are no apologies on the free bet thread but still a disappointing week guys. Ah well hopefully we can do better next week. P.s. (should have realised eddie would put the mockers on Liege [;)])
[/quote]

You know it! I''m way off the table now!

[quote user="Smudger"]Blimey, I''m on a roll! [:D]

Unlucky Fellas.

When am I going to Shysters table Nutty???
[/quote]

At the moment you are 3/7 so a winning selection next week would see you on the table.

Shyter''s gone missing though [:''(]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Smudger"]Blimey, I''m on a roll! [:D]Unlucky Fellas.When am I going to Shysters table Nutty???[/quote]

At the moment you are 3/7 so a winning selection next week would see you on the table.

[/quote]Post 667 for Nutty [:)]Maybe Shyster got culled when the forum changed over?? May be worth having a word with Pete

[quote user="leedscanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Smudger"]Blimey, I''m on a roll! [:D]

Unlucky Fellas.

When am I going to Shysters table Nutty???
[/quote]

[/quote]

Post 667 for Nutty [:)]

Maybe Shyster got culled when the forum changed over?? May be worth having a word with Pete
[/quote]

Careful with this input Leeds. If you make another post then 668 will read under your name and, if Nutty doesn''t see this until tomorrow, you know how a little thing like that can get him muddled. [:D]

Can''t believe I''ve messed up 2 weeks in a row now.  Was looking at Carlisle all week then decided to plump for Brighton instead, then Saturday morning alarm bells rang when I read Poyet likes resting players for cups and planned on doing it again, and guess what a 0-0!

Unlucky with the picks too Fellas, even when there seems to be at least 6 dead certs it takes some luck to pick 6 that actually come in.

61 PUPs made selections this week. 36 of you selected correctly making a success rate of 59%. Between us 38 games were selected for Fellas consideration of which 23 won making a strike rate of 61%. Fellas returned us 4/6 which was 67% So you can see he did better than our efforts to help him. Thanks again Fellas, it was great having you in charge this week and such a shame we couldn’t get you to 4. Next time though! But as our friend SWP rightly said everything has to fall right to get a winning week and I''m sure it will happen for us again soon.

Graham is still the clear leader of our league but now only Cherub, Cosmic and Broadslim are sharing second place. Here is the latest PUPs League showing those with over 50% correct from at least 50% of the available weeks. I hope Shyster’s ok and if you’re around mate can you do the honours but could you not make a big thing about me slipping into the PUPs Combination.

PUP Correct PicksSeason %
Graham Humphrey [*] 13-14 93
Canary Cherub 12-14 86
Cosmic Twin 12-14 86
Norfolkbroadslim 12-14 86
Diesel Doris 11-14 79
Ginger Pele 11-14 79
Mr. Bump 11-14 79
Norfolkchance1 11-14 79
Scooby 11-14 79
Trent Canary 11-14 79
Herman 7-9 78
Beauseant 9-12 75
Shyster 6-8 75
Delia''s Devonshire.. 8-11 73
Bruce Eating Walkers Crisps 10-14 71
Hughesy 10-14 71
Inch High 10-14 71
Lappinitup 10-14 71
Newyorkcanary 10-14 71
Sparkos 10-14 71
Excited Canary 7-10 70
Chelle 9-13 69
Duncan Edwards 9-13 69
Jed Exodus 9-13 69
Jimbo Jetset 9-13 69
Big Slob 8-12 67
methcanary 9-14 64
Mister Chops 9-14 64
Muddy funster 9-14 64
Sports Desk - Pete 9-14 64
Statto 9-14 64
Legend Iwan 5-8 63
Morty 5-8 63
Kathy 8-13 62
Canary Chris 6-10 60
City-Til-I-Die 7-12 58
Brendan 8-14 57
Charlie Farlie 8-14 57
Davo 8-14 57
Fonejacker 8-14 57
Hissing Sid 8-14 57
Leedscanary 8-14 57
Pboro_Canary 8-14 57
Scrimmage 8-14 57
The Butler 8-14 57
Til 1010 8-14 57
SWP=Poor Man''s Ruel Fox 6-11 55
Obiwancanary 7-13 54
1st Wazzock 7-14 50
Cityangel 7-14 50
GMF 7-14 50
I''m A Banana 7-14 50
Jellytot 7-14 50
1Dartmoore 6-12 50
Fellas 6-12 50
Shack Attack 6-12 50

Cheers Nutty[Y]I am slowly and quietly sneaking up the table.Touch wood that my luck holds out. And where is Shyster?