Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Ill predict the norwich result as always!

We are yet to draw at home this season and Burnely aren''t a bad team so i fancy our first single point game at home this season - Norwich Vs Burnley Draw.

FA Cup for me - Brighton are top of League One and flying high, Woking are not.  Unless the ghost of Tim Buzaglo appears, I expect BRIGHTON to win.

Ho, Ho, Ho Pupsters, After 5 weeks of abject failure (so I am reliably informed) I bounced back with Roma beating Lecce last week. I look forward to continuing my upturn in form with the free scoring Saints to whip The Shrews in the cup this weekend. Southampton home win.Best of luck to Fellas, lets hope he goes one result better than last week after "we was robbed" on game 6!

Apologies Fellas but I don''t have much time this week but I''ve tried to find something a bit different for you. Also given my patchy form I''m going for a different method of selecting matches.

So this week for me it''s:

Tamworth Vs Crewe - AWAY WIN

It won''t bring in much money at 11/10 but it''s better to win £10 picking short odds than it is to win nothing by picking long odds.

Davo

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

Good Luck Fellas, and all you other PUP''s.

I know the FA Cup can be a minefield but here goes...

AFC Wimbledon v Ebbsfleet United - Home Win

[/quote]

Giving AFC Wimbledon the benefit of the doubt after letting me down last week

AFC Wimbledon Home Win 

Good Luck everyone

Good Luck Leon - add that 4 to after your name this week!!!

I''m going to have to select SOUTHAMPTON v Shrewbury HOME win in the FA Cup this week

Leedscanary

Good luck Fellas and all Pups this week, there does seem to be a chance for 6 out of 6 this week fingers crossed!

I''m plumping for the FA Cup with a few others, hopefully I will avoid the one big shock of the round by going for Brighton v Woking HOME win. Brighton are on fire at the moment and should hopefully sweep Woking aside.

Carlisle to beat Tipton for me this week, I saw Carlisle 3 times last season -twice away and once at home (against us) and I thought they were a half decent side. Should win this easily.

Good Luck Fellas and all pickers.

This week I am turning my attentions towards the FA Cup and hope that Port Vale will help me stop the rot by progressing through at Dartfords expense.

Dartford v Port Vale - AWAY WIN

Good luck Fellas.

Hello everyone! Well I''ve evntually to come to some resolution about the final 6. I''m sorry it''s perhaps a bit early to be sending these in, but I''ll be out tonight and have a suspicion that I will be far to worse of wear to remember what 6 I have even come up with.

When it''s my week I make a list of about a dozen naps that I expect to come up, and that I am already considering throwing in there. All bar one of them came up and so I''ll get that one out of the way first:

Olmpiakos to beat Panionios - Olympiakos are right at the top. Only one defeat, in the eternal derby. Panionios are struggling and bad away from home. (This is my nap, and hopefully will help me get back on that board again... less said the better)

Celtic to beat Aberdeen - Penerial PUP''s killer has somehow made it in. But they are thumping everyone (bar Gers.....) and Aberdeen have 4 measley points on the road against poor teams

Hartlepool to beat Vauxhall Motors - I tried to stay clear of the FA cup. It can really throw spanners in the works but of all the games this seemed one of the strongest. Hartlepool didn''t play midweek unlike most teams in the competition and are playing one of the lower and least in form teams in cup. A tough trip for them, hopefully too tough

Bangor to beat Bryntirion Athletic FC - Ok so I wasn''t fully aware of this one (another spot by Trent!) but it looks as nailed on as nailed on naps go. Tough finding odds for this. Hope this is can be run by Billy fine.

Invenurie to beat Rothes - Invenurie are one of the pace setters and Rothes, well they aint keeping up. The classic top v bottom half clash.

Finally Standard Liege to beat AS Eupen - AS are holding everybody up in belgium and Standard one of the usual suspects at the top are in great form particularly at home. Even Nutty naping this couldn''t put me off...

Now I know there''s a couple of big dog naps that I''ve left off and as always I''ll like to just explain my rationale (if at the very least to let me sleep in peace on Saturday night).

As regards to all the FA cup naps, they all look good. Alot of the teams are at home and a lot of them are in great form, easy right? Well the FA cup does strange things to people and you can never know so whilst I didn''t avoid it entirely I tried to avoid the teams that played midweek.

Similar line for some really good naps in Europe like FCK and Inter and FC Twente and the two Dynamos (Zagreb and Kiev). Tough games in europe for all of these, and you just never know whether they will be ready after some of their travels (yes Spurs I''m looking at you).

So thanks for all the naps guys. I apologise to any that didn''t make it, and I sincerely hope that those 6 that made it through all the hoops and fire will fire us to another win.

Good luck all.

I''ve been impressed with Carlisle this season, so I''ll also go with them  to beat Tipton.

Good luck Fellas and all the Pups!

6 good picks Yella’s , I think I can sense a winning weekend coming up !

Enjoy your night out and here’s to A BIG 4 against you on Ray’s signature next week 

Best of luck all