Sign in to follow this  
Lister9

Season dvd question

Im thinking of getting the season review dvd and want peoples opinion of the it, Im just wondering if its worth getting or not.

I liked it a lot, though some had concerns about the quality.No complaints here, it was a helluva season!

[quote user="morty"]I liked it a lot, though some had concerns about the quality.No complaints here, it was a helluva season!

[/quote]Indeed. The production budget could do with raising a little bit.

[quote user="26mjw"][quote user="morty"]I liked it a lot, though some had concerns about the quality.No complaints here, it was a helluva season!

[/quote]Indeed. The production budget could do with raising a little bit.[/quote]That didn''t really bother me, at the end of the day it was 3 hours (I think, can''t remember) of Norwich winning the league in style!

Lol, what do you people expect for a football highlights DVD that retails for fifteen quid? A Hollywood blockbuster? They had to rely on regional highlight programmes for a lot of teh footage.Personally its the first review I have bought for years, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Well worth the money, good detail of the main moments and every match covered, don''t what more could have done. Good record of an outstanding season.