Sign in to follow this  
star_manic

martin trial

[quote user="city4eva"]Dont you just love this message board..all the NFN arguing amongst themselves[/quote]It''s why I come here........  [Y]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Shyster"]Oh, ffs you people! Conditional bail means he''s been charged by the police and there are conditions such as remaining at his home address and/or not to have contact with witnesses whilst awaiting trial.
[/quote]I did state that Shyster lol[/quote]

Yes, but I''ve supplied an explanation as to what Conditional bail entails.

You didn''t do that - you just kept harping on about folk being remanded in custard.
[/quote]i beg to differ...taken from post on page 1 SHYSTER....conditional bail = they want a money deposit before you are released on bail or set house or other conditions..be in at 10pm etc etc

[/quote]

Yes, I saw that, which is why I decided to contribute an explanation that is much clearer.

One could do with a degree in Hieroglyphics to decipher some of your posts.
[/quote]If you cannot understant that post then maybe you have dyslexia SHYSTER!!!

[quote user="Herman "]Cheers Harry[Y] I presume that''s a semi-insult?[/quote]Normal for Norfolk is a derogatory term devised by

doctors at the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital to

categorise some of their more ''intellectually

challenged'' patients (usually from Dereham). The term

was then abbreviated to N.F.N. which could easily be

added to case notes for the purposes of quick reference.

[quote user="Herman "]Cheers Harry[Y] I presume that''s a semi-insult?[/quote]It only hurts if you believe it yourself..... I''ve lived all over the place and there isn''t a more shrewd or decent breed on earth.......Unless we bring Delia''s dopey little lambs into the equation of course......