Sign in to follow this  
star_manic

martin trial

Yeah thanks for that, i dont know what i would have done had you not posted this information, as i chose to completely ignore the pinkun headline on the front page that you cant miss on my way to the message board, as i imagine everyone else will do...

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Yeah thanks for that, i dont know what i would have done had you not posted this information, as i chose to completely ignore the pinkun headline on the front page that you cant miss on my way to the message board, as i imagine everyone else will do...[/quote]my sarcasm detector seems to have just exploded for some reason....[;)]

[quote user="star_manic"]

chrissy has pleaded not guilty and has been remande for trial. the date will be set later this month.

[/quote]is that ment to say remanded?  he actually was given conditional bail.

hi there what a load off rubbish......... i was in the court today and no way did martin attend i was in the court the reason it has been put back 4 weeks is they dont have the forensics test back yet ...but he did not stand in the dock and give his details out ..

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="star_manic"]

chrissy has pleaded not guilty and has been remande for trial. the date will be set later this month.

[/quote]is that ment to say remanded?  he actually was given conditional bail.[/quote]You can be remanded on bail as opposed to being remanded in custody.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="star_manic"]

[/quote]is that ment to say remanded?  he actually was given conditional bail.[/quote]

You can be remanded on bail as opposed to being remanded in custody.
[/quote]Conditional bail...he has been released on bail!!! [Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="star_manic"]

[/quote]is that ment to say remanded?  he actually was given conditional bail.[/quote]You can be remanded on bail as opposed to being remanded in custody.[/quote]Conditional bail...he has been released on bail!!! [Y][/quote]Yes, but you are still remanded, even though you are on bail. "Remanded" just means you are ordered to appear again at a later date. The majority of people appearing in court get remanded on bail, as Martin has been. 

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="star_manic"]

[/quote]is that ment to say remanded?  he actually was given conditional bail.[/quote]

[/quote]Conditional bail...he has been released on bail!!! [Y][/quote]

Yes, but you are still remanded, even though you are on bail. "Remanded" just means you are ordered to appear again at a later date. The majority of people appearing in court get remanded on bail, as Martin has been.

[/quote]Remanded = jail my friend...trust me i know lol...conditional bail = they want a money deposit before you are released on bail or set house or other conditions..be in at 10pm etc etc

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="star_manic"]

[/quote]Conditional bail...he has been released on bail!!! [Y][/quote]

Yes, but you are still remanded, even though you are on bail. "Remanded" just means you are ordered to appear again at a later date. The majority of people appearing in court get remanded on bail, as Martin has been.

[/quote]Remanded = jail my friend...trust me i know lol...conditional bail = they want a money deposit before you are released on bail or set house or other conditions..be in at 10pm etc etc[/quote]my appologies it means both[Y]

remand [rɪˈmɑːnd]

vb (tr)

1. (Law) Law (of a court or magistrate) to send (a prisoner or accused person) back into custody or admit him to bail, esp on adjourning a case for further inquiries to be made

2. to send back

n

1. (Law) the sending of a prisoner or accused person back into custody (or sometimes admitting him to bail) to await trial or continuation of his trial

2. the act of remanding or state of being remanded

(Law)

on remand in custody or on bail awaiting trial or completion of one''s trial

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]Remanded = jail my friend...trust me i know lol...conditional bail = they want a money deposit before you are released on bail or set house or other conditions..be in at 10pm etc etc[/quote]No, I''m afraid not. Remanded simply means you are told to appear in court again. It can be on bail or in custody. It doesn''t necessarily mean in custody, and normally doesn''t. Martin has been remanded on bail.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]
Remanded = jail my friend...trust me i know lol...conditional bail = they want a money deposit before you are released on bail or set house or other conditions..be in at 10pm etc etc[/quote]

No, I''m afraid not. Remanded simply means you are told to appear in court again. It can be on bail or in custody. It doesn''t necessarily mean in custody, and normally doesn''t. Martin has been remanded on bail.

[/quote]PLEASE LOOK AT POST ABOVE YOUR LAST[Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]my appologies it means both[Y]

remand [rɪˈmɑːnd]

vb (tr)

1. (Law) Law (of a court or magistrate) to send (a prisoner or accused person) back into custody or admit him to bail, esp on adjourning a case for further inquiries to be made

2. to send back

n

1. (Law) the sending of a prisoner or accused person back into custody (or sometimes admitting him to bail) to await trial or continuation of his trial

(Law)

[/quote]CTID, glad we got there![:)] I think what may, with respect, have confused you is that if someone is remanded in custody, that is exactly how it is phrased in the press reports. But if they are remanded on bail that is often shortened just to "so-and-so was bailed..." without mentioned the "remanded" bit. But they are still remanded.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]
my appologies it means both[Y]

remand [rɪˈmɑːnd]

vb (tr)

2. to send back

n

(Law)

[/quote]

CTID, glad we got there![:)] I think what may, with respect, have confused you is that if someone is remanded in custody, that is exactly how it is phrased in the press reports. But if they are remanded on bail that is often shortened just to "so-and-so was bailed..." without mentioned the "remanded" bit. But they are still remanded.

[/quote][Y]

Oh, ffs you people! Conditional bail means he''s been charged by the police and there are conditions such as remaining at his home address and/or not to have contact with witnesses whilst awaiting trial.

[quote user="Shyster"]Oh, ffs you people! Conditional bail means he''s been charged by the police and there are conditions such as remaining at his home address and/or not to have contact with witnesses whilst awaiting trial.
[/quote]I did state that Shyster lol

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Shyster"]Oh, ffs you people! Conditional bail means he''s been charged by the police and there are conditions such as remaining at his home address and/or not to have contact with witnesses whilst awaiting trial.[/quote]I did state that Shyster lol[/quote]

Yes, but I''ve supplied an explanation as to what Conditional bail entails.You didn''t do that - you just kept harping on about folk being remanded in custard.

I reckon they should have banged him up with George Michael for a few days.....No problem scoring there.......

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Shyster"]Oh, ffs you people! Conditional bail means he''s been charged by the police and there are conditions such as remaining at his home address and/or not to have contact with witnesses whilst awaiting trial.
[/quote]I did state that Shyster lol[/quote]

Yes, but I''ve supplied an explanation as to what Conditional bail entails.

You didn''t do that - you just kept harping on about folk being remanded in custard.
[/quote]i beg to differ...taken from post on page 1 SHYSTER....conditional bail = they want a money deposit before you are released on bail or set house or other conditions..be in at 10pm etc etc

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Shyster"]Oh, ffs you people! Conditional bail means he''s been charged by the police and there are conditions such as remaining at his home address and/or not to have contact with witnesses whilst awaiting trial.[/quote]I did state that Shyster lol[/quote]

Yes, but I''ve supplied an explanation as to what Conditional bail entails.You didn''t do that - you just kept harping on about folk being remanded in custard.[/quote]i beg to differ...taken from post on page 1 SHYSTER....conditional bail = they want a money deposit before you are released on bail or set house or other conditions..be in at 10pm etc etc

[/quote]

Yes, I saw that, which is why I decided to contribute an explanation that is much clearer.One could do with a degree in Hieroglyphics to decipher some of your posts.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]How can Chris be in the doc and on the bench at the same time?[/quote]Oh god, it''s like Shackell and Ashton all over again.

Well, I''ve learned something new today.

Unfortunately the experience was so painful and convoluted, like a dog leaving a prodigious reddish-brown trail along the pavement that''s just learnt never to lap up vindaloo, that I do question if it was worth it.

[quote user="HuckerbysBootsMatt"]Yeah thanks for that, i dont know what i would have done had you not posted this information, as i chose to completely ignore the pinkun headline on the front page that you cant miss on my way to the message board, as i imagine everyone else will do...[/quote]What an ignorant young man you are. Do you really think that everyone is as dosile as to go through the Pinkuns main web page to get to the forum?I avoid visiting the PinkUN page as I get information overload by my Pinkun widget, & Twitter follow as it is. If there is a story I want to read I''ll click from there. I bet a large amount of people don''t go through the Pinkun to get to the message boards using favourites, or the url saved in the url window.