Sign in to follow this  
ryan1992

Why is the England game a sell out when...

Only 25700 tickets were sold, there is no segregation and we added 1000 new seats during the summer? Vs Hartlepool and Man ure we got just under this when there was segregation and 1000 less seats, I thought capacity was now nearly 27000?

Probably down to TV and more than likely the first 2 rows around the ground, that were added close season, will be meshed off for saftey or something silly like that.

Have just got home to read that the u21 game on friday is sold out. With ticket prices like that, i am not surprised though. Now thats how to market a game compared to the terrible empty seats in colchester. Well done city fans and the people of norfolk. This will show that we can hold and support international football at FCR.Would love to be there, but due to work, virginmedia''s v+ recording will have to do

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Apparently it''s down to Uefa regulations and the corporate boxes...
[/quote]

So people in corporate boxes are not spectators who watch the match and hence count in the attendance?

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Apparently it''s down to Uefa regulations and the corporate boxes...[/quote]

So people in corporate boxes are not spectators who watch the match and hence count in the attendance?

OTBC

[/quote]But that would mean Wembley crowds are about 15,000.

[quote user="lordyfan"]Have just got home to read that the u21 game on friday is sold out. With ticket prices like that, i am not surprised though. Now thats how to market a game compared to the terrible empty seats in colchester. Well done city fans and the people of norfolk. This will show that we can hold and support international football at FCR.

Would love to be there, but due to work, virginmedia''s v+ recording will have to do
[/quote]

A bit harsh lordy as the kick - off time of 4.00pm would have made a difference I feel?

It''s going to be a great turn out, good on little old Norfolk,,, it could also bring more fans in for Norwich with young fan''s getting the bug for live games..

Also I work up at the Airport and the romania team came in yesterday, maybe to see the sights,,

im annoyed cos i was told i couldnt have my season ticket seat (padded!!) cos the upper tiers wernt going to open!

[quote user="Smeg"]im annoyed cos i was told i couldnt have my season ticket seat (padded!!) cos the upper tiers wernt going to open![/quote]Cos you could always sit on a lettuce.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Apparently it''s down to Uefa regulations and the corporate boxes...
[/quote]

What UEFA regulations, and what is the problem with the corporate boxes, Pete? A little more detail would be nice, or is it classified information?

Last time I looked for tickets, a couple of days ago they werent selling seats in the upper barclay. Did that change if it didnt how can there be 25700 sold