Sign in to follow this  
rondy

super members, Leeds and Ipswich games..

Anyone out there know how many super members we have? I know im getting a bit ahead of myself as games aren''t for 6+ weeks but was wondering about the chances of getting tickets to either / or (but preferably both!) the Leeds and Ipswich matches towards the end of november..Our capacity these days is apparently 27,03321,000 STs + 2,500 away fans + seats lost to segregation (not sure on exact numbers, anyone? but guess could be as high as 500 for these 2 games) = 24000This leaves around 3,000 tickets available for super members - does anyone know how many super members we have and therefore what my chances are of getting ticket(s) as I imagine the phone lines will be in meltdown for both games as soon as tickets go on sale..cheers,otbc

[quote user="barclayendstand"]Have a look on the NCFC website, you''ll find the answer there.

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,10355~2129535,00.html[/quote]somehow managed to miss this.. thanks!

[quote user="s10_yellow"]Over 5,000?! That''s far more than I would have guessed. Going to be a bit of a bunfight on ticket day for those games.
[/quote]

LOL you can already see the headlines as s**ds law always takes over. I would be willing to bet now that lots of those that came to see Watford, Swansea, Bansley, Hull, Leicester will find they cant get tickets and those that have said they are boycotting because of the prices or catergory A games will all find ways to get tickets. In theory there should be loads of tickets, in practice I doubt wether they will even get down to members.

Should be a loyalty pot for those kind of games, if you''ve gone to a certain percentage of games you''re guaranteed a seat. Won''t happen though, it''ll be all the people who complain about prices for Barnsley at home but can somehow afford more for the Derby games.

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]Should be a loyalty pot for those kind of games, if you''ve gone to a certain percentage of games you''re guaranteed a seat. Won''t happen though, it''ll be all the people who complain about prices for Barnsley at home but can somehow afford more for the Derby games.[/quote]

Apparently people in the past ( possibly still now ) buy a kids season ticket hardly use it and upgrade it 2 or 3 times per year to ensure they can attend these games. Assume these games will be A+ so with the booking fee prices will begin at around £32.50  and £30.50 for members if they get that far.

i am a supermember and so is my brother. so im planning to get up early the days the two games go on sale for ipswich and leeds and get them as quick as possible :)

leeds tickets on sale for super members from the 18th october and the ipswich game from the 1st november.