Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

January

So when the transfer window reopens in January what business would you do. Personally I think it''s vital we sign Barnett permanently and then possibly bring in a couple of loanees (striker & midfielder). Also offload Gill, OTJ and maybe Askou (if he doesn''t get games).

Barnett permanently

striker to compete with Holt

offload deadwood (Gill, OTJ etc)

Get in a right back to compete with RM

Whole new sqaud.board and management team...WE ARE SHOCKING!!! [;)]

I wouldnt tinker with the team to much...sign Barnett Perm(imho this will happen anyway) and maybe a striker(BIG FELLA) also a RB as cover/compo for R Martin..all other areas i think we are good[Y]

We will probably just sign some useless journeyman from League 1 like that Crofts fella or Jackson. Over priced and rubbish the lot of ''em. Club''s got no ambition, wasn''t like this when Chase was in charge...Cook out.

Light blue touch paper and retire a safe distance....

Bring back Neil Doncaster.....

So that he can once again (and before a home game), stand on the corner near to the Carra club-shop....

And flog ''Golden Goal'' tickets.

Sign Barnett permanently. Completely agree. Lets hope that he isn''t "noticed" whilst he is here by other clubs, thus raising his profile, worth, and value.

Ditto back up striker to Holt. I think October will be a good month for him and he''ll get 4-6 goals by the end of the month.

"Offloading" Gill, OTJ etc sounds logical, but they have contracts and a decent wage, so it might not be that easy. Of course, their loans might become permanent. Still think Gill is one to keep hold of though.

Still think we need that "wise old head" signing, someone who has been there, done that, leadership qualities in abundance and someone who would be as valuable about Colney and the dressing room, as he would on the pitch.

wherever we are sign Barnett, rest depends on our position/injuries etc in the squad

If we''re still in or around the play-offs do you gamble a little as we did with Hucks/Crouch etc and even if you wanted to is there the funds to do so?

I think Gill OTJ could go but as already said is there anyone who will take them and give them a better or as good contract, maybe not which is why they''re only on loan now i think

I pretty much agree with most people that we sign Leon.

I don''t agree about the backup for Holty though. Don''t get me wrong I love him but it''s pointless signing back up unless it''s on loan. If this club is looking to progress we need to be improving the team. Buying backup players doesn''t do that. If we buy a striker he should be better than what we have or at least be able to complement the other strikers much like Jackson has done.

Davo