Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Its official... its Carrow Roads biggest crowd..

Sorry, didn''t catch the actual attendance, just that it''s the highest at Carrow Road since becoming an all seater. And bugger, there goes the equaliser.

25,749 I think. Hopefully we''ll beat that again next month with one of the Leeds/Ipswich games.

cant see a Norwich game beating that gate with the segregation there has to be for away games.

Game was ok, not much happened first half as England struggled a little to get on top of a defensive Romania but who looked dangerous on the break, but 2nd was better and all the goals scored then. That Villa youngster Albrighton or whatever his name is looked good when he came on

Did look good to see the Carra on TV at night with a big crowd

We managed a few crowds over 25,500 with a capacity of 26,000 and a bit, so I would''ve thought we can fit in over 26k for the biggest games...

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]i see Canada scored two, does anyone know if Jackson was on the score sheet? [/quote]He was indeed, good on the lad.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]i see Canada scored two, does anyone know if Jackson was on the score sheet? [/quote]

It looks like he scored the first[Y]

Jesus wept, that Jackson goal is an absolute corker. What was the crowd like tonight? Mostly Norwich fans or Norfolk based folks? Any "On the ball England" chants? That would''ve been quite a sight.

Crowd was full of kids tonight, but who can complain for a fiver?

I think England under-estimated Romania in the first half. Best chance in the first half was a Jordon Henderson volley that was acrobatically tipped over (It looked good from the Barclay end).

England were content with trying to pass it through, and it didn''t work in all honesty. Romania were unlucky not go in 1-0 up after they hit the base of the post.

Other than that, England controlled second half.

A good crowd tonight, and i believe we even had a couple of Romanian''s in the City stand?

To sum up: Good individual performances but they didn''t toally look like a complete team. Oh, and Sturridge should have started!

[quote user="Adam_2010"]A good crowd tonight, and i believe we even had a couple of Romanian''s in the City stand?  [/quote]

No way???!!!!?? They came all the way over here to watch an under-21 game????!!?? You are kidding me!! Did you take pictures???

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Great Jackson cross for Canada''s first goal

[;)]

[/quote]

Really? He looks up twice to choose his spot. Never a cross.

Huge crowd mainly made up of primary school kids!

Their were pockets of Romanian fans who jumped up when they scored. It was amusing watching some teenage chavs give the Romanian fans some verbal backlash (all from a safe distance of course!) after the Romanian goal!

Can''t understand why they didn''t sell 27,000 tickets though especially with no segregation. I asked a club official and they said it was for health and safety reasons, but surely if the ground has 27,000 seats then it has already passed rigourous safety guidlines and at a game where a large part of the crowd were kids. I bet if they can, the club will sell 26,500 tickets in the Championship when prices are doubled!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Huge crowd mainly made up of primary school kids!

Their were pockets of Romanian fans who jumped up when they scored. It was amusing watching some teenage chavs give the Romanian fans some verbal backlash (all from a safe distance of course!) after the Romanian goal!

Can''t understand why they didn''t sell 27,000 tickets though especially with no segregation. I asked a club official and they said it was for health and safety reasons, but surely if the ground has 27,000 seats then it has already passed rigourous safety guidlines and at a game where a large part of the crowd were kids. I bet if they can, the club will sell 26,500 tickets in the Championship when prices are doubled!

[/quote]Did they say what exactly the health and safety reasons were? I can''t see why, even with segregation, it should take out more than a couple of hundred seats, so surely a sell-out should be well over 26,500?