Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

' Official ' confirmation that Lee Croft's nickname really is Trigger.....

Anyone listen to '' The Scrimmage '' tonight ?One of the questions asked was which footballer made the panel laugh. Darren Huckerby was a guest tonight and immediately he said his good mate, Lee Croft.Among the instances Hucks remembered was Croft thinking he could safely use twenty plastic bags as a parachute and another time saying in all seriousness that he''d once seen a horse in the back of a Range Rover.The panel found all this most hilarious especially when Hucks knew that Croft really must be stupid if another footballer thought he was too.Case closed.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Croft thinking he could safely use twenty plastic bags as a parachute [/quote]I should think Lee Croft should avoid parachuting with anything. The results of such a jump by that lard arse would be akin to the crater left if a meteor struck the earth and could wipe out nations.

[quote user="cityislife"]JUST GOT SENT OFF......HAHAHAHAHA, he was a sub aswell..[/quote]I was at the ColU v Hudds game. Lee Croft came on after 50 mins and looks very overweight. He''s certainly gone backwards since I last saw him in a City shirt. He got a booking for a silly handball near the centre spot and then 10 mins later hacked down a ColU player just outside the box. It was a definite 2nd yellow. He then argued with the ref before making the slowest exit from the field I''ve ever seen (Hudds were 3-0 up). The ref even had to warn him to get off quicker. Very funny and the only moment that cheered up the poor ColU fans.