Sign in to follow this  
jon tassa

anyone getting nervous?

hello

west brom fan here

anyone looking forward to the game its going to make or break either of our seasons what are you thoughts on worthington and co?

wheres the nearest pub to the ground?!

speak to you soon

Hello W.B.A Fan.. Really looking forward to the game.My thoughts on Worthy and Co are.. well let me put it this way i would rather them be in charge than ROBSON and PEARSON after all ROBSON is only a CHEQUE BOOK managerWERE BRAZIL IN DISGUISE

SHOULD BE A VERY EXCITING GAME, CAN''T WAIT. GOOD LUCK

[quote]hello west brom fan here anyone looking forward to the game its going to make or break either of our seasons what are you thoughts on worthington and co? wheres the nearest pub to the ground?! sp...[/quote]

hello jon

yes, we are all nervous too!  It is certainly a real six pointer and i guess whoever loses is now almost certain to go down. 

the nearest pubs to the ground are mainly a group of bars on the riverside development, which are all home fans, or at least for those not wearing away colours, much better though, are two "real" pubs, one the compleat angler, which is on the bridge opposite the railway station, away only, you can get food too at this one, the other is on thorpe road, which is next to the rail station, just walk up the hill and on your left about ten minutes up there is a pub called the coach and horses, mainly a home pub, but very friendly.  the old away pub, the clarence harbour has been pulled down for redevelopment. 

Hope you have a good journey up here and enjoy the game!

Nerves are for losers.

I''m feeling confident, after all; we''re playing the only worse team in the league than ourselves!

Bad luck against Palace BTW. What was your defender doing to let Johnson in!!

Nervous no, there''s no need to be anxious, a win for either team puts the chances of escaping relegation for the other as non existent.  A draw which is inevitable is no good for either, get your money on 1-1.

I don''t see how anyone can be anything other than nervous. Ok both teams will need more points after this game even should they win, but a bottom two match at this stage of the season in this mini-league situation is making me really rather agitated. I''ll be there tomorrow, but my stomach will be all knotted up. I just hope its not 0-0 going into the final few minutes.