Sign in to follow this  
SnakePit Lassy

Spotted ;)

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Last night I saw Trevor Brooking Ray Clemence and Fabio Cappello. do they have girlfriends in Norwich ?[/quote]

now if svenn was england manager there might''ve  been something in that [:D]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="The Butler"]He followed his satnav from Newcastle to Glasgow.[;)][/quote]

Typical bloke then - won''t ask for directions when it looks like he''s going the wrong way [;)]

That''s why I prefer my road atlas lol
[/quote]THATS BECAUSE WE ARE NOT LOST!!!! [;)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="The Butler"]He followed his satnav from Newcastle to Glasgow.[;)][/quote]Typical bloke then - won''t ask for directions when it looks like he''s going the wrong way [;)]That''s why I prefer my road atlas lol[/quote]THATS BECAUSE WE ARE NOT LOST!!!! [;)][/quote]Yeah, right [;)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="The Butler"]He followed his satnav from Newcastle to Glasgow.[;)][/quote]

Typical bloke then - won''t ask for directions when it looks like he''s going the wrong way [;)]

[/quote]THATS BECAUSE WE ARE NOT LOST!!!! [;)][/quote]

Yeah, right [;)]
[/quote]

WITS, it used to be said that if a woman goes out in the car alone and wanted to ensure she wouldn''t get lost she should stick to driving back and forth on the Acle straight, but she should carefully avoid asking anyone whether she was east or west bound. [:D] 

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="The Butler"]He followed his satnav from Newcastle to Glasgow.[;)][/quote]

[/quote]THATS BECAUSE WE ARE NOT LOST!!!! [;)][/quote]

Yeah, right [;)]
[/quote]all i can say is thank F**k for Satnav[Y]

WITS im going to the Boro game so hope to meet you at last before or after the game...im going to the Nelson before with Beau&Morty[Y] Will get you that Beer i promised

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Okey dokey ctid - cheers.

Will be there before and after as well but I''ll save your offer until after, if that''s ok with you. Give me something to look forward to [:P]
[/quote]Ok no probs [;)]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="The Butler"]He followed his satnav from Newcastle to Glasgow.[;)][/quote]Typical bloke then - won''t ask for directions when it looks like he''s going the wrong way [;)]That''s why I prefer my road atlas lol[/quote]THATS BECAUSE WE ARE NOT LOST!!!! [;)][/quote]Yeah, right [;)][/quote]

WITS, it used to be said that if a woman goes out in the car alone and wanted to ensure she wouldn''t get lost she should stick to driving back and forth on the Acle straight, but she should carefully avoid asking anyone whether she was east or west bound. [:D] 

[/quote]Ah but someone might take the turn for Halvergate opposite the now defunct Diner. Then they''re in trouble and won''t see Norwich this side of Christmas..

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]There was always going to be one sarcastic poster.. CONGRATULATIONS! its you.[/quote]

It wasn''t meant to be sarcastic, I thought it was as relevant as the original post. [:|]