Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week ten of the free bet season. We have our good friend Sparkos in charge this week and making the final selections. Now Sparkos has been one of our top PUPs for three seasons now. Last season he was right up there all the way through finishing with 31-38 82%. Even this season Sparkos has managed to remain on the table all the time which is no mean feat the way the results have been going. Last season when Sparkos made the final selections he very unluckily joined the “one wrong club” after Manchester City threw away a two goal lead against Fulham. I have been looking forward to this week ever since as I am sure Sparkos has.

Now this week is once again international week and once again most of the Euro Qualifiers are on Friday so useless to us. But there is a full programme in the lower leagues including the Conference. There’s also the African Nations Cup and a couple of Euro Qualifiers being played on Saturday. In fact I know that the more resourceful amongst you have found fixtures in many other leagues. Just remember for these to be any use to Sparkos there must be a price available somewhere on the internet. The chances are Billy will beat it but we must have a price as a guide.

So it could be said that Sparkos has drawn the short straw this week but I believe he is the man for the job. I believe if anybody can get a line of six from this weeks reduced programme Sparkos can. But if he is to be successful then he is going to need all our help. Us Pups have to provide him with the ammunition to fire at Billy.

A good place to help us get that ammunition is  our resource library  which is kindly hosted by NCISA on their web site. While your there why not take a look around. I notice that new things are being added all the time and they are about to launch the Christmas Raffle which has some amazing prizes on offer.

I’ll hand the free bet over to Sparkos now. Enjoy your week in charge, there’s no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy. Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Mark... the free bet is yours.......

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,2, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, yes Norfolkchance1 £1032 for the Academy,so far.

I spent like over an hour looking at the small selection of fixtures, and league tables etc this morning, and every time i thought i had one i liked, something put me off, but in the end, i think i will have to stick with this:

Hyde vs BOSTON UNITED (Away win) in the Conference North.....Boston are second, Hyde second bottom.....

Good luck :D

I seriously thought of shutting my eyes and picking at random, but instead I shall "boldly go" into the unknown once again

Denmark Division 1 (division 2 in other words)

Vestsjaelland  v  Hvidovre  (home win)

Very best of luck Sparkos and all you PUPs [*]

Having been let down around the European leagues for the last few weeks, I''m hoping for a change of fortune by returning home this week. So its League 2 for me and

Hereford v Port Vale - Away Win

Hereford are bottom and W0 D1 L4 F2 A10 at home. Vale are top and W4 D0 L1 F10 A3 away.

Good luck to all PUPs, and especially Sparkos.

I have to agree with Mr Bump. The like of Mata, Canales and Bojan should be good enough to keep my head above that 50% line.

So it''s a SPAIN U 21''s HOME.

Good luck Sparkos.

Davo

Wow I have been on an awful, awful, awful run.  I don''t know what to do to turn it around, but I am going to head to the Conference where I expect:Crawley to beat BarrowGood luck Sparkos, and all the Pups.

G''day all and good luck to you this week Sparkos, it looks like a tough one for sure.

So, here''s hoping this one may be of use to you.  I''m going to the African Cup of Nations this week and Senegal, who have a home tie against Mauritius.

On recent form I can only see a HOME WIN for SENEGAL.

I wouldn''t normally go for an away win, but the numbers look ok for this one.

Hereford are 0-1-4-2-10 at home, and bottom of league 2.

Port Vale are 4-0-1-10-3 away, and top of league 2.

So an Away win for the Burslem boys please.

thanks for the intro nutty. I have still not forgiven Man City after they stitched me up last season.

Keep the naps coming thick and fast please fellow pups as it looks like a tough week to me!

Good evening Nutty and good luck to you Sparkos.

An FA Cup win for WORKINGTON at home to Shildon hopefully will help my very average form this season.

Ah, just seen that''s been taken, so if it''s ok I''ll offer another option.

Barnet : 2-2-1-7-6 at home, to beat Bradford, who are 0-2-3-2-8 away.

Although this is a relegation scrap, Barnet are scoring goals at home, but Bradford look to be sitting back and getting beaten too easily.

Going to the Welsh PL and the lovely city of Bangor,who have won every game so far;

Haverfordwest  v BANGOR CITY     Away win.

Good luck Sparkos and all[Y]

[quote user="Mr. Chops"]Fleetwood Mac (4-2-1 at home) to beat Cambridge United (0-2-5 away)

At least, those are the rumours - but you can go your own way [H]

[/quote]

Mister C you are Everywhere but maybe i am telling Little Lies[:D]

[quote user="Herman "]

Going to the Welsh PL and the lovely city of Bangor,who have won every game so far;

Haverfordwest  v BANGOR CITY     Away win.

Good luck Sparkos and all[Y]

[/quote]

Ah Herman you beat me to it!! 

Haverfordwest -v- BANGOR CITY   AWAY WIN   for little Moo too please  [:D][;)]

Good Luck Sparkos and all our lovely PUPs  [:D]

[quote user="Mr. Chops"]Fleetwood Mac (4-2-1 at home) to beat Cambridge United (0-2-5 away)At least, those are the rumours - but you can go your own way [H]

[/quote]

ALBATROSS !! What flavour is it?SEABIRD FU*CKING FLAVOUR !!ALBATROSS !!

[quote user="Mr. Chops"]Fleetwood Mac (4-2-1 at home) to beat Cambridge United (0-2-5 away)

[/quote]

You''re certainly no peacekeeper more of a gypsy.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mr. Chops"]Fleetwood Mac (4-2-1 at home) to beat Cambridge United (0-2-5 away)

[/quote]

ALBATROSS !!

What flavour is it?

SEABIRD FU*CKING FLAVOUR !!

ALBATROSS !!
[/quote]

Ahhhh young Shyster, Monty Python Live At Drury Lane! I had that on vinyl back in the 70''s. (Don''t tell Tilly about my record collection). That sketch was a favourite as was the "Four Yorkshiremen". But this was my all time favourite :-

Dead Parrot Sketch

Sorry Sparkos, I will now go and find a selection for you to consider.

Morning All,

Tough pick this week so I am dipping int the Blue Square Premier League:

Barrow ( W3 D5 L6) v Crawley Town ( W10 D2 L2 ),

So Crawley Away win is my prediction this week!

Good luck Sprarkos and all PUP''s , lets hope lady luck shines on us all this week !