Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Spot the offence

http://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/norwich-city/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED11%20Oct%202010%2016%3A06%3A31%3A413

I know its the least of his worries now but what is Jack Werndley doing wrong in the picture in this article.

Wearing coloured boots before he''s even a first team player.Or looking a bit like Luke Chadwick, which isn''t technically a foul but will still get him criticism.

[quote user="djc"]Wearing a ball on his right foot?[/quote]

[:D]

Do you think he''s going to tell us?

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]Wearing shinnies that were made in Toy Town[/quote]

[img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]

StevoM got it right in the first reply. Lycra shorts have to be the same colour as the kit shorts. Almost ashamed that I know that.

Obviously not as ashamed as me for bringing it up

the ''cycling'' shorts answer was right....FA regulations state they have to be the same colour as the shorts.

Jack obviously thought they were playing in the green shorts...schoolboy error

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Obviously not as ashamed as me for bringing it up

the ''cycling'' shorts answer was right....FA regulations state they have to be the same colour as the shorts.

Jack obviously thought they were playing in the green shorts...schoolboy error[/quote]

You should be more ashamed of yourself for failing to recognise the fact that said players shin-guards are inadequate.As well as being ashamed for being so anal that is.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]http://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/norwich-city/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED11%20Oct%202010%2016%3A06%3A31%3A413 I know its the least of his worries now but what is Jack Werndley doing wrong in the picture in this article.[/quote]

I don''t know about doing anything wrong but ......

"Dean Florence chipped the Pompey keeper but his effort was someway over the bar"

Reminds me of a certain poster doing the crossbar challenge......

[;)]

HAHA - I nearly put it in the Barclay upper!

Shyster - the old ''shinnies'' do look a bit small don''t they? Not being anal just an observation.....