Sign in to follow this  
lobstercatcher2

qpr saturday

Wetherspoon''s at Liverpool Street?

The pub on South Africa Road, about 100metres from the ground is home fans only, but there are plenty of pubs on the Uxbridge Road, which is where I''m going after slipping down a Wetherspoon''s All-Day Breakfast

As for parking, somewhere like Redbridge? Cockfosters?

Right on the edge of London, parking is normally cheap and as there are few commuters it isn''t hard to park up. Takes about 45 minutes to get into Central London though, well to Sheperds Bush anyway.

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]Wetherspoon''s at Liverpool Street? The pub on South Africa Road, about 100metres from the ground is home fans only, but there are plenty of pubs on the Uxbridge Road, which is where I''m going after slipping down a Wetherspoon''s All-Day Breakfast As for parking, somewhere like Redbridge? Cockfosters? Right on the edge of London, parking is normally cheap and as there are few commuters it isn''t hard to park up. Takes about 45 minutes to get into Central London though, well to Sheperds Bush anyway.[/quote]

Slipping. Very apt, I''ve had a couple that have ''slipped out'' - go through you like a bloody Porsche. The thought of eating a ''spoons all-dayer and then being confined on a tube for 45 minutes would fill me with dread.

Redbridge - good shout, just jump on the Central Line all the way to the bush and wait for the moment that you sh1t yourself.Ick! [+o(]