Sign in to follow this  
If wed kept Howie..

Crofts injured?

[quote user="If wed kept Howie"]Also - does anyone know why Crofts wasn''t involved in last nights game and why he has been dropped from the Wales squad for Tuesday? Is he injured?[/quote]

He was on the bench but not brought on according to today''s Guardian.

Definitely concerned now - Wiggins has been added to the squad! Crofts is definitely not included - so what is going on? There is a shortage of midfield players in the squad - so he must be injured???

Where does some of this complete rubbish come from ????? Crofts is in the Welsh squad and travelling to Switzerland if anyone is really worried here is the link to the welsh FA site.

http://www.faw.org.uk/news/1911

Wiggins has been added due to Gunters red card Friday night.

I know it is boring with no club football at present but before posting something as serious as this check your facts first !!! 

errr - this "complete rubbish" came from the BBC. I was only asking if anyone knew whether it was the usual sloppy BBC, or something. Thanks for clarifying - but don''t think your last sentence was necessary or justified.

[quote user="El Choppo"]If Rhoys Wiggins can play international football, so can I.[/quote]

Agree - went to Saints v Bmth the other day with a group of friends. Clear to see why we got shot of him.

[quote user="El Choppo"]If Rhoys Wiggins can play international football, so can I.[/quote]I take it your Pink ''Un alias isn''t a nickname you don on a football pitch (... in Spain) then?

As far as I have seen, Wiggins has been on hot form for Bournemouth this season. but it does show the strength (or lack of) of the Welsh squad.

[quote user="Largey"]As far as I have seen, Wiggins has been on hot form for Bournemouth this season. but it does show the strength (or lack of) of the Welsh squad.[/quote]

I''ve been keeping an eye open for Bournemouth''s results and both Wiggins and The Cherries seem to be flying. I know most people will say that they don''t give a damn about League One now that we''re not in it but after our brief encounter with it, I check the results a fair bit. It puts so much into perspective that we got out of it first time. How long will Southampton and Charlton be there for? Oldham and Dickov seem to be working well.

...oh and Wales squad and it''s lack of depth, I agree.