Sign in to follow this  
wrathsajoke

qpr travel

Yep. 7 of us going. Train to Liv St then Central Line to Shepherds Bush. There are plenty of pubs in Shepherds Bush Green and also up the Uxbridge Rd.

Canary for 3 of us. It''s going to take ages to get there but o well. Can''t wait for it. It''s my first away Game this season.

Cheaper from Kings Lynn, and as I''m from near Fakenham, I''ll be heading from there. Get on the beers once in the Capital, beautiful. Normally have to drive, so it''ll be a lovely change.

[quote user="woody11"]Canary for 3 of us. It''s going to take ages to get there but o well. Can''t wait for it. It''s my first away Game this season.[/quote]

ages? its only London, one of our closest games! 3 and a half /4 hours max. 

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]ive been to forest,preston so far so why not?[/quote]Hmmm, maybe people wonder because of this:[url=http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/2282392/ShowPost.aspx] example 1[/url]or this[url=http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/2284355/ShowPost.aspx] example 2[/url][^o)]

For those going by tube I believe White City station which is on the central line,right outside the Beebs tv studios is closer to the ground than Shephards bush

[quote user="ncfc4life"]For those going by tube I believe White City station which is on the central line,right outside the Beebs tv studios is closer to the ground than Shephards bush[/quote]That''s true. If you want to go straight to the ground then White City or Wood Lane stations are best.If you want a pre-match drink then Shepherds Bush is best as there is only really the Springbok close to the ground and that will be rammed. I believe its also home fans only these days.

[quote user="Col Canary"]Yep. 7 of us going. Train to Liv St then Central Line to Shepherds Bush. There are plenty of pubs in Shepherds Bush Green and also up the Uxbridge Rd.[/quote]can i suggest the ''shepherd and flock'' on the goldhawk road.............why?.........I USED TO BE THE MANAGER THERE!otbc

Col Canary, you are right...the Springbok is now home fans only. So its Shepherds Bush for a few pre match sharpeners for our group of 4.

Then, take the 3 points before a couple more afterwards!!!

Sherperds Bush definitely best place for away fans. Enjoy the day, as you won''t be enjoying the result.

Some might at half time want to go shopping, can I reccommend Westfrields?

[quote user="lordyfan"]can i suggest the ''shepherd and flock'' on the goldhawk road.............

[/quote]Used to get a good ''late drink'' in there then onto the all night cafe a few doors down for a mixed grill... happy days.[:)]

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]47 mins on the central line to sheps bush.sorted[/quote]

Sorry to p#ss on the strawberries guys, but there is engineering work on the Central line over the weekend between Liverpool St and Leytonstone which means it is going to take considerably longer from any Central line station in East London. You could try a station with an overground link into Liverpool St, like Barking or Ilford,but it''ll cost you about £8 for a day''s parking due to the lack of on street free parking. But then it''s only £6-50 for your Travelcard for the rest of the journey.