Sign in to follow this  
canaryjock

Mr Lambert's Wiki page

Ahhh, it''s been changed back.

Rather than "Paul Christopher Lambert" it said "Paul C**t Lambert" but it''s obviously been spotted and corrected.

Basically some Col Who fans had bastardised it and inserted phrases like "traitor" etc etc with swear words crowbarred in between. Quite pathetic really.

[quote user="canaryjock"]Basically some Col Who fans had bastardised it and inserted phrases like "traitor" etc etc with swear words crowbarred in between. Quite pathetic really.[/quote]you have to expect that from these little clubs though.. they cant play with the big boys so will poke their toungue out from the other side of the playground instead...Robbie Cowling has been quiet of late.. isnt he chief cry baby? wonder what he thinks of Ady boothroyd now..

We took the p*ss out of Col Who''s Chairman and Fans for the way they moaned about us taking Lambert, But Just imagine what we would say if say Middlesborough sacked Strachan and Came in and robbed Lambert from under our noses after a great start and with us looking pretty in the table just like the Col Who situation and then they refused us decent compensation, I no it ain''t gonna happen but I''m pretty sure we''d be feeling the same

[quote user="Nicholls"]We took the p*ss out of Col Who''s Chairman and Fans for the way they moaned about us taking Lambert, But Just imagine what we would say if say Middlesborough sacked Strachan and Came in and robbed Lambert from under our noses after a great start and with us looking pretty in the table just like the Col Who situation and then they refused us decent compensation, I no it ain''t gonna happen but I''m pretty sure we''d be feeling the same[/quote]

...and...breathe...