Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Leeds tickets

it was on the website yesterday for advanced warning. Make sure you get in straight away as the glory hunters will be prepared to pay top prices for their tickets.  

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Can''t find on site, what date did they say?[/quote]

Its on the bottom of this article, lookslike its next Monday for a week. Hope that helps. 

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/Tickets/0,,10355~2090059,00.html

What would you call them Ginger, I bet we see loads of people on here complaining that despite the fact they watched games like Watford and Barnsley, they were unable to obtain a ticket for Leeds / Ipswich even though they will be the most expensive tickets. After super members if there are any tickets left they should give members who came to previous home games this season first bite before going on sale to members.

Just looked at the form I got with my membership: Supermembers can buy from 18th.October, season ticket holders from 25th.October and if there''s any left, general sale from 1st.November.

For the Leeds game last year the on line ticketing went a bit mental and told everyone the game had sold out just as the supermember buying day opened.