Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

The New NCISA Chairman is!

Doesn''t wind me up in the slightest, as I don''t feel the need to pay attention to it. [:)]If a group of people want the NCISA to be taken seriously, and want Norwich fans to listen and give opinions, maybe they should stop being so childish. If it wants this 1,000 member amount to be reached, make it look appealing.

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]Doesn''t wind me up in the slightest, as I don''t feel the need to pay attention to it. [:)]

If a group of people want the NCISA to be taken seriously, and want Norwich fans to listen and give opinions, maybe they should stop being so childish. If it wants this 1,000 member amount to be reached, make it look appealing.

[/quote]

Why keep posting about it then?

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="morty"]Lol, why do some of you act like NCISA ate the jam out of your doughnut?[/quote]

Lol!

[/quote]Its true though, maybe I am not grasping all the facts, but isn''t it just a group of people who want to help fellow fans and also raise some money for the youth academy?Too simplistic a view?[/quote]Yes.Such well meaning groups usually consist of individuals who have the inbuilt need to shuffle paper and organise matters that don''t need organising. It applies to just about every activity going from metal detecting through to dog owning..... someone somewhere has to put it in a box and label it. Seldom are they manual workers.... invariably they are institutionalised pen pushers from the civil service who can''t leave well alone.People employed in the real world seldom have so much time to waste.

[/quote]But they are not employed by anyone, they are not paid, they give their time for free trying to raise fan''s issues with the club, and raise money for our academy.All this hatred / dislike seems a little irrational and mostly unfounded to me.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Why dont we make the PMPFA - Pinkun Messageboard Posters Supporters Association?

[/quote]Yes!  We can spot non-members by their refusal to accept that "Supporters" begins with "F".

[quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="morty"]Lol, why do some of you act like NCISA ate the jam out of your doughnut?
[/quote]

Lol!

[/quote]

Its true though, maybe I am not grasping all the facts, but isn''t it just a group of people who want to help fellow fans and also raise some money for the youth academy?

Too simplistic a view?

[/quote]

Yes.

Such well meaning groups usually consist of individuals who have the inbuilt need to shuffle paper and organise matters that don''t need organising. It applies to just about every activity going from metal detecting through to dog owning..... someone somewhere has to put it in a box and label it. Seldom are they manual workers.... invariably they are institutionalised pen pushers from the civil service who can''t leave well alone.

People employed in the real world seldom have so much time to waste.

[/quote]

And ........ so what?! Still can''t see why this winds people up so much [*-)]

[/quote]

I would imagine that its partly due to the fact that they are basically the rump of the widely discredited Chase Out mob.

It would be better for all if a new supporters association were to be formed from scratch.

OTBC

[quote user="CT"]

Is it ok that I dont give a monkeys about this ?

Ok good. I''m not a part of NCISA so I dont see why this should be on a public messageboard......

[/quote]

It''s on a public messageboard simply because NCISA don''t have their own messageboard on their website. This board therefore tends to be used by a number of their committee members to post things that may potentially be of interest to non members.

That''s all well and good, although often this can lead to confusion between personal and official Group views on certain issues! 

Considering that the article was written by Chris Lakey about the Acting NCISA Chairman, I think that it wasn''t that bad.I thought that I was the one who was supposed to criticise for criticism''s sake??? [:|]When will all of these new items on the agenda be fully active?  I am a lapsed member and I''m genuinely interested in what is on offer to see if it is worth me being involved again at this moment in time.Better work by the Butler recently in my opinion.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="morty"]Lol, why do some of you act like NCISA ate the jam out of your doughnut?[/quote]

Lol!

[/quote]Its true though, maybe I am not grasping all the facts, but isn''t it just a group of people who want to help fellow fans and also raise some money for the youth academy?Too simplistic a view?[/quote]Yes.Such well meaning groups usually consist of individuals who have the inbuilt need to shuffle paper and organise matters that don''t need organising. It applies to just about every activity going from metal detecting through to dog owning..... someone somewhere has to put it in a box and label it. Seldom are they manual workers.... invariably they are institutionalised pen pushers from the civil service who can''t leave well alone.People employed in the real world seldom have so much time to waste.

[/quote]But they are not employed by anyone, they are not paid, they give their time for free trying to raise fan''s issues with the club, and raise money for our academy.All this hatred / dislike seems a little irrational and mostly unfounded to me.[/quote]Hatred? I don''t think even the strongest emotion on here can exceed momentary annoyance can it?..... unless personality disorders are involved.There are individuals and followers in this world. The former likes to be left alone to get on with things while the latter meekly allows others to interfere in their lives in all manners of ways. Ignored, such people take on their own air of importance, then form little cliques to try to dominate events. I think we''ve already seen a degree of this happening on here.I''ve seen it happen many times in the workplace and elsewhere and quite frankly it gets on my tits. Let them get their own website sorted out on their own planet...... then if/when folk choose to visit it, it will be down to their own personal interest.The truth is they know it will be a waste of virtrual space.

[quote user="Smudger"]

When will all of these new items on the agenda be fully active?  I am a lapsed member and I''m genuinely interested in what is on offer to see if it is worth me being involved again at this moment in time.

[/quote]

My membership also ran out last month and I too am watching with interest to see if its worth renewing [:)]

[quote user="El Choppo"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

Why dont we make the PMPFA - Pinkun Messageboard Posters Supporters Association?

[/quote]Yes!  We can spot non-members by their refusal to accept that "Supporters" begins with "F".[/quote]How about the Pinkun Messageboard Supporters Legion? [A]

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="morty"]Lol, why do some of you act like NCISA ate the jam out of your doughnut?
[/quote]

Lol!

[/quote]

Its true though, maybe I am not grasping all the facts, but isn''t it just a group of people who want to help fellow fans and also raise some money for the youth academy?

Too simplistic a view?

[/quote]

Yes.

Such well meaning groups usually consist of individuals who have the inbuilt need to shuffle paper and organise matters that don''t need organising. It applies to just about every activity going from metal detecting through to dog owning..... someone somewhere has to put it in a box and label it. Seldom are they manual workers.... invariably they are institutionalised pen pushers from the civil service who can''t leave well alone.

People employed in the real world seldom have so much time to waste.

[/quote]

But they are not employed by anyone, they are not paid, they give their time for free trying to raise fan''s issues with the club, and raise money for our academy.

All this hatred / dislike seems a little irrational and mostly unfounded to me.
[/quote]

Hatred? I don''t think even the strongest emotion on here can exceed momentary annoyance can it?..... unless personality disorders are involved.

There are individuals and followers in this world. The former likes to be left alone to get on with things while the latter meekly allows others to interfere in their lives in all manners of ways. Ignored, such people take on their own air of importance, then form little cliques to try to dominate events. I think we''ve already seen a degree of this happening on here.

I''ve seen it happen many times in the workplace and elsewhere and quite frankly it gets on my tits. Let them get their own website sorted out on their own planet...... then if/when folk choose to visit it, it will be down to their own personal interest.

The truth is they know it will be a waste of virtrual space.

[/quote]

Haha - you spout some right waffle don''t you. [:)] And thanks, Bly, that does explain it more

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]Doesn''t wind me up in the slightest, as I don''t feel the need to pay attention to it. [:)]If a group of people want the NCISA to be taken seriously, and want Norwich fans to listen and give opinions, maybe they should stop being so childish. If it wants this 1,000 member amount to be reached, make it look appealing.

[/quote]

Why keep posting about it then?

[/quote]You are quite clearly not familiar with how a forum works. 1) People make a topic2) People reply with opinions3) A discussion beginsTo have a discussion on the matter, you give your opinion. No matter what the opinion is, as long as it''s a valid and reasonable opinion, you can have a debate.Next time you decide to question a post, rather then involve yourself in the discussion, just think about this post you are currently reading.Hope you have a wonderful evening involving yourself in heavy discussion, practicing the new techniques that you have aquired.Good day.

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]maybe they should stop being so childish[/quote]

Before you lecture others about how a forum works maybe you''d like to validate this comment first...

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]maybe they should stop being so childish[/quote]

Before you lecture others about how a forum works maybe you''d like to validate this comment first...

[/quote]I''m not striving to portray a good image of myself and my organisation. [;)]

Haha - you spout some right waffle don''t you. [:)] 

I''m consistent though aren''t I?  [;)]

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]

Haha - you spout some right waffle don''t you. [:)] 

[/quote]

Yes, you are and I have to admit it cracks me up [:)] Good on ya [Y]

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]

[/quote]

Very and you make us laugh consistantly [:)]

Perhaps NCISA is an idea whose time has come and gone. It was set up in response to the Chase Out protests and the momentum carried it forward into the difficulties of the past few years. But NCFC is now on an upward swing and NCISA may find it difficult to justify it''s existence as a protest organsiation. Unless it morphs into a social club (if that is what its members want) or we return to the bad old days, then perhaps it should consider winding up. No disgrace in that. On the other hand, an organisation whinging on about nothing in particular can do more damage to the credibility of fans'' groups in the long-term when there really is something to shout about.

Yes there are issues such as the ticketing policy for the 16-21 age group, but there are plenty of ways of getting these points over to the Club in a reasonable way. There''s something to be said for quitting while you''re ahead

Gee wiz guys.... and I thought only my mother loved me.  [:)]At least that''s what the note said when she abandoned me at the orphanage.

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]Gee wiz guys.... and I thought only my mother loved me.  [:)]

At least that''s what the note said when she abandoned me at the orphanage.
[/quote]I was told a cuckoo had kicked you out of the nest.......

[quote user="yellow hammer"]

Perhaps NCISA is an idea whose time has come and gone. It was set up in response to the Chase Out protests and the momentum carried it forward into the difficulties of the past few years. But NCFC is now on an upward swing and NCISA may find it difficult to justify it''s existence as a protest organsiation. Unless it morphs into a social club (if that is what its members want) or we return to the bad old days, then perhaps it should consider winding up. No disgrace in that. On the other hand, an organisation whinging on about nothing in particular can do more damage to the credibility of fans'' groups in the long-term when there really is something to shout about.

Yes there are issues such as the ticketing policy for the 16-21 age group, but there are plenty of ways of getting these points over to the Club in a reasonable way. There''s something to be said for quitting while you''re ahead[/quote]

If they change their image from a protest/complaints group to more of a social club with activities for members, maybe people will see them in a different light?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="yellow hammer"]

Yes there are issues such as the ticketing policy for the 16-21 age group, but there are plenty of ways of getting these points over to the Club in a reasonable way. There''s something to be said for quitting while you''re ahead[/quote]

If they change their image from a protest/complaints group to more of a social club with activities for members, maybe people will see them in a different light?

[/quote]

But there in a nutshell is the dilemna they have. The lovely City Angel is a real fan who wears her suppoorters heart on her sleeve. A real barometer for fans opinions. And like my dear nan''s old weatherhouse she demands independence from the club during grey rainy days when results are disappointing[st] and a nice cosy social club without so much independence with perhaps forums with football club people during sunny days when results are good[H]

Can The Butler and Co manage to be all things to all men at all times[:^)]

Time will tell.....

Tut tut Nigel you are being provocative, not like you at all!

I think that we do have the nub of the argument here in that a "protest" group is by its nature short lived, else it has failed.

Whereas what is needed is a long running creditable organisation that when it protests everybody listens.

The way to achieve that is to provide a group that actually provides what most of the initials that NCISA has says ie the "I" is academic most of the time.

If you provide an organisation that represents all supporters and gives them a reason to belong in good years as well as bad then you have achieved something.

This is what the Butler is trying to do, and hopefully with others help he will do.

Inevitably an organisation that represents 1,000 supporters directly can then claim to represent 20,000 others indirectly and the others can join the : "I''m a banana/pinkun/smudger/UEA/Murderers/QoI/CoOp/Barclay/RiverEnd/Morrisons/Tescos Supporter Association.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="yellow hammer"]

[/quote]

But there in a nutshell is the dilemna they have. The lovely City Angel is a real fan who wears her suppoorters heart on her sleeve. A real barometer for fans opinions. And like my dear nan''s old weatherhouse she demands independence from the club during grey rainy days when results are disappointing[st] and a nice cosy social club without so much independence with perhaps forums with football club people during sunny days when results are good[H]

Can The Butler and Co manage to be all things to all men at all times[:^)]

Time will tell.....

[/quote]

Think ''''face'''' answered your question Nutty but as you replied to me I''ll answer too.

I was just asking for an opinion from yellow hammer who said that ncisa had served their purpose, wondering as to whether he thought they could carry on if they were more like a social club rather than just a protest group in times of trouble ??

I haven''t ever said whether I personally would prefer them to be independant/protest group or a nice jolly social group  so don''t put words in my mouth Nutty.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I still think i should be chairman....[/quote]

Guess there''s still time to apply as Butler is only ''''acting chairman '''' and has to be voted in by the 350 members I assume ??

[quote user="yellow hammer"]Perhaps NCISA is an idea whose time has come and gone......perhaps it should consider winding up......[/quote]Oh, C''mon! Without Tangy and his unflinching and tireless dedication in the NCISA/CGFPA division, how else would ordinary supporters have known about form 288b? [:^)]